• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Which is better, testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate?

arkangel69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you chose, and why????Testosterone cypionate vs. enanthate..... Well, the two are similar, and as lots of people say, testosterone is testosterone??? Both are slow-acting testosterone esters with a release time between 10-14 days. They are considered largely interchangeable.

While there is little difference between the two, some body builders swear that cypionate provides a bit more of a ???bang??? than enanthate. (Though this seems to contradict some of the information below.) Additionally, it???s said to produce a slightly higher level of water retention than enanthate. Enanthate is suspended in sesame oil; cypionate is suspended in cottonseed oil. Enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain while cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain. The more carbons the ester group has, the more soluble in oil and the less soluble in water it becomes. As a result, cypionate has a slightly slower release and longer active life. Due to being one atom lighter, enanthate has more testosterone per mg. The difference is insignificant though, perhaps a few milligrams amount of steroid more. Sooooo, Which is better, testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate? in my Opinion, which doesn't mean shit; cypionate I believe more water retention, more lubrication in the joints, means for a stronger lift, hence, the better bang most bodybuilders talk about, but the bloated look,,, ugh.. Thats why i prefer enanthate personally, but what do i know!! What would you chose and why????

Which is better, testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate, How do you chose?

Whichever one you get the best deal on.

GICH!

tomato...tomota

How do you chose, and why????Testosterone cypionate vs. enanthate..... Well, the two are similar, and as lots of people say, testosterone is testosterone… Both are slow-acting testosterone esters with a release time between 10-14 days. They are considered largely interchangeable.
While there is little difference between the two, some body builders swear that cypionate provides a bit more of a “bang” than enanthate. (Though this seems to contradict some of the information below.) Additionally, it’s said to produce a slightly higher level of water retention than enanthate. Enanthate is suspended in sesame oil; cypionate is suspended in cottonseed oil. Enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain while cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain. The more carbons the ester group has, the more soluble in oil and the less soluble in water it becomes. As a result, cypionate has a slightly slower release and longer active life. Due to being one atom lighter, enanthate has more testosterone per mg. The difference is insignificant though, perhaps a few milligrams amount of steroid more. Sooooo, Which is better, testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate? in my Opinion, which doesn't mean shit; cypionate I believe more water retention, more lubrication in the joints, means for a stronger lift, hence, the better bang most bodybuilders talk about, but the bloated look,,, ugh.. Thats why i prefer enanthate personally, but what do i know!! What would you chose and why????

I would never suggest a compound to a person or a cycle as it seems so superficial and assume'n to me and the " well if it was me" just ain't the way I roll,so I'm no help to you there Homey. However I can tell you that to my knowledge your molecular ID is correct, but Speak'n just for myself I've seen both esters come in several different carrier oils. Test E will supply a few more hours as far as halflife. Test E became popular in Europe and is kinda more a European thing. They are pretty close ester wise and effect wise to my understand'n. I seem to recall read'n something about Test E being sightly less water retentive, but I can't be sure bout that.With proper AI's I suppose they would be pretty much the same effect. As far as chose'n on or the other as Vic said the easiest to get comes to mind as a valid thought, However there are some of us lunatics like myself who actually sit down with paper and pencil to figure out doseages, times based on halflives etc. I can see from that perspective where the extra hours could make a difference when say for example change'n compounds and keep'n numbers exact. ( if you get geeky with it )lol Just a thought

Peace and Love

Last edited:
both always produced identical results for me with slightly more weight gain(water retention) on cyp. both very good results i might add. cant go wrong with either. not really worth debate or even discussion imo

i find cyp to be better, i get less water retention and test e i get less strength and alot more mass but mostly water. imho.

IML Gear Cream!
Comes down to cost for me. Both compounds work exactly the same for my body with that be said every body is diff. so the compounds might work a little diff. but overall same results.

I like both. Never been able to tell much of a difference, personally.

E is the version from Europe and C is the American version. That's really the only difference.

i do them both together, so i don't know. . .

Just to clearify what you said about the oils....any oil can be used to make them...there is no oil that is set in stone. I'll make test e and c with grapeseed oil ^_^

Enanthate and cyp I find work the same for me. The only reason I rotate them back and forth is I feel better not using the same compound twice. It may just be me that feels that way lol, but I like it.

Huh, you mean you get less water retention with enanthate! I think you got it back wards..

did u read it, i get more mass with E but its mostly h2o and less strength. test cyp i find to give me more strength but less water so. in my case i do find a difference. i like test cyp but for mass test E is better just for me.

How do you chose, and why????Testosterone cypionate vs. enanthate..... Well, the two are similar, and as lots of people say, testosterone is testosterone… Both are slow-acting testosterone esters with a release time between 10-14 days. They are considered largely interchangeable.
While there is little difference between the two, some body builders swear that cypionate provides a bit more of a “bang” than enanthate. (Though this seems to contradict some of the information below.) Additionally, it’s said to produce a slightly higher level of water retention than enanthate. Enanthate is suspended in sesame oil; cypionate is suspended in cottonseed oil. Enanthate has a 7-carbon ester chain while cypionate has an 8-carbon ester chain. The more carbons the ester group has, the more soluble in oil and the less soluble in water it becomes. As a result, cypionate has a slightly slower release and longer active life. Due to being one atom lighter, enanthate has more testosterone per mg. The difference is insignificant though, perhaps a few milligrams amount of steroid more. Sooooo, Which is better, testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate? in my Opinion, which doesn't mean shit; cypionate I believe more water retention, more lubrication in the joints, means for a stronger lift, hence, the better bang most bodybuilders talk about, but the bloated look,,, ugh.. Thats why i prefer enanthate personally, but what do i know!! What would you chose and why????

Testosterone is testosterone. They have the same ingredient Testosterone. The only difference is the esther which makes the testosterone short acting or long acting. If you keep your blood concentration levels the same by injecting the short acting more frequently and the long acting less frequently than theoretically the results should be the same.

What really makes the difference are the different brands that use different solvents and solvent concentrations. The chemical structure from enanthate is C7H12O2 from cypionate C8H12O2 only 1 carbon thus the effect is almost simular.

Now as the enanthate ester has one carbon atom less than cyp, therefore making it slightly faster to release.

Cypionate is more common in the US and Enanthate in Europe. Fact is that some bb-ers prefer cyp over enanth and strongly believe they become less bloat or injection pain, it maybe, or maybe not, be only imagination!!

Now If you look at the raw powders you'll notice a big difference. Enanthate smells strong, is more yellow and very hydrophobic. It almost melts at room temperature and turns bad very quick. And is very agressive.

Chemically beauty is both estrifications don't crystallise between each other. Beside that the enanthate will melt with 0.9% BA and no BB or co-solvent and if mixed with Cypionate with 2% BA and 15% BB you can make (very) high concentrations. This difference between the estrifications is THE secret of high concentration Test.

Other interesting point is that Injection of Enanthate is more painful and harsher on the system than cyp.

^^^i dont by it, i can look different on test e and test cyp but theres a difference in my mass and strength between the 2. its not in my head its a fact for me anyhow.

IML Gear Cream!
:coffee:

I'm actually trying Cypionate for the 1st time ever and the only reason I went with that is because the Enanthate was out of stock. I'm not expecting any difference really but will keep ya'll posted as my cycle progresses.

I personally only used the Test E and loved it. Would like to eventually try the Test P. Heard some great things about it.

None are better! Pick one and go with it. stop wasting time pondering. lol

For me it just depends what I am cycling. If I am pinning eod then I might as well pin Test P if I am pinning twice a week I might as well Test E. I love Tren and Test P together seems to work great. Lower Test and High Tren :) and when I bulk I love to raise my Test to 900 and pin 2x week. Never have done Cyp even though I have 4 bottles just prefer Test E because it is easier because my E is 300mg and my Cyp is 200.

Which is better, testosterone cypionate or testosterone enanthate, How do you chose?

Test P for more stable blood levels during a blast. Test E for cruising or Cyp for me! :)

Test e is way better than test c.

However, test c is blows test e away.

Test e is way better than test c.

However, test c is blows test e away.

Lol. Explain your second sentence?

They're the same. I don't even know which one I have right now and I don't care.

Back