• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren e/Sus cycle questions

drewposi

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello all,
Im currently 23 years old and my Bf is about 16%. I'm 5'11 and about 198 pounds, I'm trying to do a lean bulk cycle before I enter a Police academy in a few months and Was considering Tren E and Sus 250. anyone done this or heard of it I'm just trying to find out some dosage examples. also this will be my 3rd cycle. thanks

SUS 250 is a Suspension test? if so..
i prefermuch more proprionate test, you can take tren and winstrol together, their sinergy is amazing.
1-5 proprionate 600-850mg per week
1-6 tren 75mg DYDN
1-6 wins 100mg DYDN

You gonna gains some clear solid muscles.
maybe you can put your diet and traing for us to see and make an opinion.

Just to remember, Tren is OT for beginning..

Take cara brow

Yea so I've heard... Kinda why I wanted to stay away from it, however I have to start doing more cardio and I know its legit for staying/getting lean. I was thinking possibly just hitting some whinny but everything I've researched says that its so horrible on your liver. I got my hands on some beautiful looking SUS so I wanna take it I just wanna hit it with something that int gonna blow me up and make me hold 10 pounds of water you know.

I see you point..
Bodybuilder is tuff...i do everyday, 1 hour of aerobics..my diet is killing me, and sometimes i wonder whey i would do some like that? but im there, raining or not, hot or cold..gym full or empty.
Is not what i like, is what i want to be!
so, if you want to look torn! aerobics option is a wise decision!
think like that...

tren is a 17aa drug, hepatotoxic..
you can put in your cycle hemogenin, DBOL and Deca..
You gonna be a huge monster!

I train very hard, I just have been fat pretty much my whole life growing up untill like 2 years ago. Ive come a very long way and I just want a little extra push with leaning up before it counts you know. I got my hands on the SUS already and I may just take it alone, just trying to find something that will compliment my gains and not get me 20 lbs haha

hahaha
you can go with winstrol( or anavar) for getting a quality finish or dbol for more weight finish

1-5 600mg ew sus
1-6 80mg ed anavar

and then you are good to go...

hahaha
you can go with winstrol( or anavar) for getting a quality finish or dbol for more weight finish

1-5 600mg ew sus
1-6 80mg ed anavar

and then you are good to go...

Are you recommending a 6 week cycle?

Those blow.

So, is this "sus" Test Suspension or Sustanon?

Like said above, Prop would be better/easier for a short cycle..

any recommendation for sostanon 250 and primteston depot cycle?

I'm with Tyler, if you are gonna run a cycle, run it for at least eight weeks or longer.

If you wants on 5lbs...you can get on you rgoal easily bby doing 6 week cycle.

If all he's looking for is 5 lbs., then he needs to step away from the AAS.

Hell, if you can't gain 5 lbs. NATURALLY, then there is something wrong to begin with..

If all he's looking for is 5 lbs., then he needs to step away from the AAS.

Hell, if you can't gain 5 lbs. NATURALLY, then there is something wrong to begin with..
i think this depends on him, im just giving my opinion.

and i think for the first cycle...IT NEEDS TO BE A SHORT CYCLE, with light drugs, like oxan and a testosterone.
Just to start getting used to...

And gain pounds, its depends on diet and training...to me, that is the constant.

i think this depends on him, im just giving my opinion.

and i think for the first cycle...IT NEEDS TO BE A SHORT CYCLE, with light drugs, like oxan and a testosterone.
Just to start getting used to...

And gain pounds, its depends on diet and training...to me, that is the constant.

Yes. I agree. The first cycle DOES need to be short.

Short cycle = 8-10 weeks
Average cycle = 12-14 weeks
Long cycle = 16+ weeks

Yes. I agree. The first cycle DOES need to be short.

Short cycle = 8-10 weeks
Average cycle = 12-14 weeks
Long cycle = 16+ weeks

you can do at leats a 4 week cycle...doesnt need to be 8-10...
and of course....all that is relative..
whos is the crazy to take tren/winstrol for a whole 10week???
these drugas is a 17aa drugs..very toxic for the liver...i cant even say about the tren,, at least 4 liters of water per day, for you don start to piss in black..
see you bro

these drugas is a 17aa drugs..very toxic for the liver...i cant even say about the tren,, at least 4 liters of water per day, for you don start to piss in black..
see you bro

A four week cycle would be almost useless. Even if you were using quick esters (prop). Most people would agree that it takes at LEAST a week to start feeling the FULL effects of prop. So, what, you are going to shut your self down for 3 weeks of gains?

You can do that, but don't recommend it to people who are trying to learn how to efficiently cycle.

---

I never recommended tren or winny for 10 weeks. Personally I will not run an oral for longer than 4-5 weeks. Hell, I don't even really run orals anymore.

As far as tren.. I'll run ace for 6-8 weeks. IF I want tren longer, I'll pick enanthate instead.

Like I said though, I wasn't recommending winny or tren, nor for that long. Test for 10 weeks is okay and, with proper diet/training, can be very effective/efficient.

A four week cycle would be almost useless. Even if you were using quick esters (prop). Most people would agree that it takes at LEAST a week to start feeling the FULL effects of prop. So, what, you are going to shut your self down for 3 weeks of gains?

You can do that, but don't recommend it to people who are trying to learn how to efficiently cycle.

---

I never recommended tren or winny for 10 weeks. Personally I will not run an oral for longer than 4-5 weeks. Hell, I don't even really run orals anymore.

As far as tren.. I'll run ace for 6-8 weeks. IF I want tren longer, I'll pick enanthate instead.

Like I said though, I wasn't recommending winny or tren, nor for that long. Test for 10 weeks is okay and, with proper diet/training, can be very effective/efficient.

of course, i am not recommend that..i just said taht you can do..
and for me..you always have to do a FL in the first week...
And orals, only primo or oxandrolone(this is my opinion ok)..turinabolone too.

and the other thing you said, i write down:callme:

of course, i am not recommend that..i just said taht you can do..
and for me..you always have to do a FL in the first week...
And orals, only primo or oxandrolone(this is my opinion ok)..turinabolone too.

and the other thing you said, i write down:callme:

..are you saying you have to do an oral only cycle first? (^BOLD)

(If I mis-read, correct me.)

of course not...i was saying that the only oral drugs that i take is oxan,primo and turinabol..
oral drugs tending to be worst than IM ones..and you know that!

IML Gear Cream!
of course not...i was saying that the only oral drugs that i take is oxan,primo and turinabol..

Ahh, okay. Yes, they are worse.

Which is why I don't really use orals anymore. I kickstart with prop and "harden" up the last few weeks with my diet. ;)

Than you should know that when Tyler noted what is considered a short cycle, he was not suggesting ten weeks with the oral. Again, anything less than eight weeks of an injectible is not going to be as productive. If you ramp up the dosage towards the end, you can go longer. If someone is taking their first cycle, just run test and nothing else, along with an A/I and Hcg.

Than you should know that when Tyler noted what is considered a short cycle, he was not suggesting ten weeks with the oral. Again, anything less than eight weeks of an injectible is not going to be as productive. If you ramp up the dosage towards the end, you can go longer. If someone is taking their first cycle, just run test and nothing else, along with an A/I and Hcg.

just tell me where i said that he was suggesting 10weeks with the orals?
what i meant is that 10week of what?
everything depends on what drugs you gonna take..

thats why the aa always has wood for fire!!!

see you bro

When Tyler suggested that a short cycle was 8-10 weeks, this was your response. You a very confused and are spouting off a lot of misguided information. I've done Test/Tren E for more than ten weeks, and with HCG and an A/I, I has no problems. I am not suggesting that a newbie run Tren at all, and I don't care for Winstrol myself. But test alone is a great first cycle.

Yes, you can do a 4 week cycle, but it is far from the norm, and you will not get substantial benefit from it. Very few people advise doing an oral for longer than six weeks or so.

I've done Test/Tren E for more than ten weeks, and with HCG and an A/I, I has no problems. I am not suggesting that a newbie run Tren at all, and I don't care for Winstrol myself. But test alone is a great first cycle.

Very few people advise doing an oral for longer than six weeks or so.

yes, but its not everyone that knows, that drugs with 17aa taken more than 8, 10 weeks need to take hcg..and cycle above 12weeks is reccomend hcg.
i already made a 4 week cycle,cant compare for 10week cycle, but has your results.
you can do a FL for the first week..and drugs with short HL. anyway.
I agree with you, testo alone is a good first cycle..and if you add an oxan will be better yet!:callme:

You should care for winstrol, once you taken tren.. for your concern, tren with winny is on of the most synergy drugs when together... you should rad about it...maybe you next cycle, if you have any doubst, im glad to help you!!

Actually..

I think tren/mast is a more synergistic combination than tren/winny..

see you bro

u make no fuckin sense brother stop smokin crack at least an hour b4 u come here

Back