• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another Tazer Video

That's messed up. They should taze that cop in the balls after they fire him.

man that's terrible. jesus. i'd say the cop was young and inexperienced it sounds. he seems almost panicky once he tazes the guy. he's not letting the man regain his physical control and ability to even comply before tazing him again.

then you have cops like in my town. my jeep got towed during a concert last night cuz some cuntfaced little lard peddler clean-up crew :loser: at dunkin donuts needed to take out his or her shitty life on someone. even the tow truck driver said it was ridiculous. they were closed and i wasn't in anyone's way... anyway an officer took me to an atm and then the towing lot to get my truck. cops here are nice.

ouch,police brutality

ouch,police brutality

More than just police brutality. This cop is a scumbag. Telling this guy to stop resisting after the guy is on the ground. I get sick of these scumbag cops using the excuse that they "are under pressure". They are cops and they know that they are going to have a lot of pressure, and if they can't handle the job then they need to go do something else. The world needs ditch diggers and hamburger flippers too (that's not meant to be an insult to ditch diggers and hamburger flippers).

Please embedd the vid.

thanks.

IML Gear Cream!
it takes a lot more guts and courage to confront oppression than to perpetuate it through apathy.

I've come around on police when the situation calls for it. In other words, I respect and commend them for the job that they do during various situations.

But this one, along with underage drinking, along with towing cars, along with pulling people over for stupid shit, etc. is not one of those situations.

Hang this cop. He deserves it.

We don't know all the facts that led up this the point of tasing. But he did resist and argue for 5 minutes with the cop. To me that is 4 minutes too long. The refusal to do what the cop asked gave the cop the right to tase him in most cases. Looks like the judge ruled that the cop didn't have a right to be in the house. Well, evidently he fell and hurt himself and they called 911. Then he made a suicidal comment. To me that was justification. And he didn't look elderly to me.

Back