• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orals + support timing

How far apart should your doses of orals and liver supports be? Do they affect absorbtion?

That would depend on the half-life of the compound you're take'n. Liver supps are on a normal protocol of a harsh compound without concern of half-life. I'd think one would want to keep hella levels of that in you. "Overspill" dose'n I imagine would almost be desired. Liver X suggest 3X ED. That sounds bout right to me.But that's just me.
As far as liver protection go I kinda see it like this

Bio sorb ( silymarin based) Detox
Milk thistle , protects/repairs
inositol, choline, lecithin, maintains good liver health and repairs

Peace and Love

BTW is that you in your avatar ? RASTAFARIAN ? Tobobo muy bugota to you Homey ! Jah Rastafari Sallasie I !

PM me

I don't know what the half-life of Super DMZ is but that's what I'm taking. I just don't want to take too much liver support or take it at a time that would effect the performance of the Supp I am taking.

No, I'm not Jamaican or Rasta. I'm actually Pinoy.

I don't know what the half-life of Super DMZ is but that's what I'm taking. I just don't want to take too much liver support or take it at a time that would effect the performance of the Supp I am taking.

No, I'm not Jamaican or Rasta. I'm actually Pinoy.

Sorry Homey, I have ZERO experience with PH. Wish I could help you.

I freaked when I thought I saw dreads in your avay.

Peace and Love

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to 2 (2) capsules in divided doses per day, with food.
Use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks taking at least 4-6 weeks off in between cycles.

I'd say one in the morning and one right before training about an hour before.

Suggested Use:
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) to 2 (2) capsules in divided doses per day, with food.
Use in cycles of 4 to 6 weeks taking at least 4-6 weeks off in between cycles.

I'd say one in the morning and one right before training about an hour before.
Yeah, I know. My question was regarding timing it in conjunction with support supps.

So you are saying they can basically be taken at the same time without causing problems with absorption because it doesn't say anything about it on the bottle?

So you are saying they can basically be taken at the same time without causing problems with absorption because it doesn't say anything about it on the bottle?

i take mine after noon and night when i get all my other pills out of the way.. I know what your saying thats why i take it later in the day and still get my full dose in ya-kno

some say it will soem say no,
i think milkthistle might a bit .
i dotn take it at same time uually a couple hrs after oral aas. like mid day and late night.

Back