• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Shoulder sugery this week, muscle atrophy and HGH questions?

sf94121

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Greetings,

Thanks for the chance to post this question... I'm over 50 and have been bench pressing at least 300-lbs since I've been in high school and celebrate my birthday each year doing so. This year I couldn't due to a maritime accident while at work.

I'm having ortho surgery on my shoulder this week and a fellow at the gym said to ask the doctor about "Low-T" which I'd assume means the use of some form of HGH for the forward deltoid muscle that has shrunk a bit and I'm sure with 6-weeks in a sling, will get even smaller.

(A) Is there is any OTC that I could get before asking the doctor?

(B) If I had to ask for some oral form of HGH what would it be?

Thanks

No, theres no such thing a OTC HGH.

"Low-T" i'm assuming your buddy was meaning "HRT"

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, he said he was able to claim a "Low-T" (low testosterone ) in order for the doctor to comply with his wishes.

With low T, you'll get a script for some sort of test and a dosage. Depending on the doctor you may get a nice dose. Make sure your insurance will cover it though.

I could see "low T" being a reason you might get a script for HRT testosterone to help w/ your healing. There's nothing OTC that is hGH, nor is there anything worthwhile that is "oral hGH" - there are a lot of "sprays" or "sublingual" things that claim to be hGH or based on hGH but they are all bullshit. Most docs don't hand out scripts for hGH - it falls under the area of anti-aging and you'd probably have to go to such a clinic to get it.

It might be possible to pursue the request for HRT to get something to help w/ the healing - or ask your doc if he would prescribe something like deca for healing & pain.

add HGH if you can,its great.

Greetings Family!

Home from surgery and trying to find some oral form of (as was mentioned above) some HGH or better? A large learning curve here for me. Went to the suppliment store here in San Francisco and realized there was some products that HIT the liver and some that don't. Of course I'd love to avoid any toxicity to the liver. Been over 20-years since I've had any alcohol and my liver been a happy camper ever since!

Back