• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good word for Mr. Z

cornbeef

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Turned a friend onto him, got his order very quickly... for domestic service... he doesnt use the net much.. so im putting in a good word. Job well done Mr Z!!!

Turned a friend onto him, got his order very quickly... for domestic service... he doesnt use the net much.. so im putting in a good word. Job well done Mr Z!!!

good to know.Z is a good guy.

i need to get some so Z is gtg? looks like it to me:clapping:

i need to get some so Z is gtg? looks like it to me:clapping:

yes and your shit come alot quicker then any of these sources here

Corned beef is the shiznit. add potatoes

Yum

I'm debating checking out Z over naps due to faster shipping and domestic :wacko:

Yeah good luck with z,instead of telling the truth u just keep getting bogus emails when he finally does respond,still waiting domestic...

Yeah good luck with z,instead of telling the truth u just keep getting bogus emails when he finally does respond,still waiting domestic...

dude your a dumb ass!Get out of here with that b.s. :shooter: 4 post and gonna knock z

Yeah,4 post here I'm stating what happened to me and I can say what I want ,,oh neg rep me big friggen deal. It's a free world bro, big deal I had bad deal with him u would be pissed if u been waiting 76 days and spent a few hundred,u dbag I know ur ass from another forum,don't neg if u don't no facts dip shit.... I have 3 state titles under me natural,what do u have?

Hey Legend,go read that tread "Just Paid Now A Waiting Game" how ur blasting nap about 2 months waiting u jack ass and u give me red,cause I'm waiting 76 days from z...u dumb ass.. see I was just stating my issue also

Hey Legend,go read that tread "Just Paid Now A Waiting Game" how ur blasting nap about 2 months waiting u jack ass and u give me red,cause I'm waiting 76 days from z...u dumb ass.. see I was just stating my issue also

your 1st post here shouldnt be blasting z dude.Z dont screw anybody.I tested the water with naps a while back to try there t-bol.Why don't you try asking about your order the right way.

Can someone PM me pointing me in the direction of mr. z?

Get your post count up- or go Elite ( practically nothing) and PM me or OSL. WE will gladly help-Thanks-OD:winkfinger:

i havnt heard anything neg about z besides from slimshady and i hear naps is gtg if u dont mind waiting forever to get it (from what i hear) i have bout from neither of these sources well i placed my order with Z recently and cant wait for it to come in =)

You'll dig Z and my bet is you won't ever go anywhere else.

I looked into the two and after tons of research placed my first order with Z - now it's been over 20 orders and won't ever use anyone else.

Please keep us posted. :)

You'll dig Z and my bet is you won't ever go anywhere else.

I looked into the two and after tons of research placed my first order with Z - now it's been over 20 orders and won't ever use anyone else.

Please keep us posted. :)
thats what i keep hearing:ohyeah: and i will deffinatly keep everyone posted. ill be posting in the official touchdown thread once i recieve everything :banana:

Back