• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dymethazine, loss of appetite, anyone experience this?

flash89912

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
taking 30mg daily of this stuff AM/PM....

well i experienced the normal stuff:

first few days....bad headaches....I guess it took a while to get used to it but by the end of the week....no headaches. Aggression/confidence through the roof and strength kicking in. Tired as hell, takes some effort to get my ass to the gym. But I was expecting all this. Taurine got rid of the back pumps no cramping, banana for potassium.

I wasn't expecting a loss in appetite though. When I took 1-AndroRX my appetite was through the roof, i would wake up in the middle of the night starving. But with dymethazine...its hard to even get a meal down during the day....the first and last meal of the day are ok...but all the ones in between it feels like im force feeding...where before I was actually hungry. I haven't even bumped up my calories that much...added a two more protein shakes to my normal diet with PB and oats. weight on the scale has gone up only about 5 lbs so far.

what gives?

stop to take it if you have bad sides!

^^^^ oh, shut the fuck up wfc. by the way i love those signes , its working then. drol does that to me but i just hammer it down. wats this called anybody know? where can i get some? is it like superdrol? thnx, anybody.

nah...sides arent bad at all except for the loss of appetite. Low energy is pretty bad too but Sublingual vitamin B works pretty good for that. Time to cram some more food down my throat.....

Back