• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Selecting the proper rep ranges for your program

dont really understand. i kno about the intensity's but i dont understand how i could come up with a program with this. like my bench press 1rm is 235. i need to bulk so would i use more intensity say 80%?

so to break it down i should lift 190 ibs (80% of 1rm) for either of these?
5x3
4x4
8x2
6x3
9x2

or if i was gona use 70% intensity i would use 165 ibs( 70% of 1rm)

i could use any of these for example)
165 for
5x4
6x4
2x12
4x6

?? plz help lol am i on the right track? or could someone help set up a plan for my 1rm of 235 so i could get the idea of it better?

dont really understand. i kno about the intensity's but i dont understand how i could come up with a program with this. like my bench press 1rm is 235. i need to bulk so would i use more intensity say 80%?

so to break it down i should lift 190 ibs (80% of 1rm) for either of these?
5x3
4x4
8x2
6x3
9x2

or if i was gona use 70% intensity i would use 165 ibs( 70% of 1rm)

i could use any of these for example)
165 for
5x4
6x4
2x12
4x6

?? plz help lol am i on the right track? or could someone help set up a plan for my 1rm of 235 so i could get the idea of it better?

If you're lifting for mass then this is kind of moot.

this is a good post and could be used as guidelines but most of bodybuilding is done by learning to listen to your body ..it is not an exact science , people vary a lot. my guidelines are that you should leave the gym well pumped and fresh.

come on now wtf! all you dudes claim you kno what this means yet no one has posted anything to help me understand? you guys are a bunch of shit talkers that have no idea wats goin on :paddle: lol

I think I'll use prilepins table to plan out my next hybrid routine. I like to do high intensity at the beginning half of the week and lower in the latter half

Now, it is easy to select. I appreciate the writing. Thanks and keep it up!

Back