• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hello, How do you overcome severe back injuries

jlaws007

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I was a former member here who went through a severe spinal injury. Now I am a shadow of my former self. I was 6'4" tall, and weighed in at around 250.
Since my 2nd unsuccessful operation I have watched myself deteriorate until I am no longer 6'4" tall, but about 6'3, and have went from 250 to just about 210 !! Almost all muscle loss. Mostly in my leg's, but naturally everywhere !!
Now I am ashamed to be seen anywhere near a gym, and the people I see whom haven't seen me, since before my accident. They will make comment's like "You look like half of Jim", and other similar phrases. I am SO sick of hearing this, and the Dr.'s complacency about it that I want to scream !!
Any help with suggestion's about way's to do some leg excersize's, and arm excersize''s, which will not place all weight on the crushed disc would be greatly appreciated !! I would be forever indebted, as I could once more look in the mirror without disgust : (

Welcome to IM! :thumb:

Back