• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Confession..................

Leslie

DOWNSIZING
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am a CAREFREE SUGAR FREE GUM junkie!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

I cannot stop. I have given up PB and coffee no prob. Even limited my thermos to pre cardio. BUTT (pun intended:( ) I cannot STOP this GUM affair. I vowed no more gum after yesterday- I just shamefully shoved twp piecse in my mouth :cry:

OH MY! How could you?! This is a sure sign of overtraining and lack of discipline!

Of course, if you'd like, you could come over to my house and "discuss" the importance of discipline and rest. :lick:

j/k

You seem like a very devoted person, so i say, chew the gum and enjoy it. IF, not when, IF it hinders your progress, that will be the motivation you need to drop it.

My personal beliefs are, that some of us take this WAY to seriously. Aside from those who actually compete (and even they need to have lives, because i doubt anyone here is willing to take roids and all that other shit to turn pro) we are here because we like the lifestyle and mostly we want to look good naked. I don't see the point in getting an ulcer over little things like chewing gum. I have fat-kid syndrome, so i'm in this for the long run, but i don't plan on killing myself over little insignificant things. Chew your gum proudly, you'll burn more cals:D

Leslie....IT IS HINDERING YOUR PROGRESS NOW!

Do you not remember what I told you??????

Even sugar free products produce a mild insulin spike dont they?

Mudge is getting warm....

I KNOW W8! But I cannot stop:mad:

Think of your ass on stage in front of a whole theatre full of people. Is it worth gum???

w8,

are you talking about the cephalic insulin response or the sugar alchohols?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Leslie2196
Mudge is getting warm....

I KNOW W8! But I cannot stop:mad:

Yes! You can! Throw out all your gum and DON'T buy more!

You (we) have not worked this hard to throw it away on GUM!!! :finger:

Leslie....what was your last progress report like? ...need a serious tweak?

To everyone else....we have discussed this...where have ya'll been? :doh:

I remember a post a few months ago, but dont remember much of the contents...

Chewing Gum

Caffeine Redux

Just more reading

...and before ya'll start coming on to me saying "it won't make that much of a difference"...not naming names or anything (TCD)....Leslie is competing, she has been cutting for a long time and has still several weeks to go...AND her progressed has slowed.

....and, I have first-hand experience w/ gum, thermos/caffeine, and stress screwing w/ my metabolism...Leslie...do any of these apply to you? :D

Originally posted by w8lifter

Yes! You can! Throw out all your gum and DON'T buy more!

You (we) have not worked this hard to throw it away on GUM!!! :finger:

Leslie....what was your last progress report like? ...need a serious tweak?

To everyone else....we have discussed this...where have ya'll been? :doh:

Sheesh W8, that was harsh:bawling: :p LOL
You are right. I just needed to "hear it" I guess.
My remaining 4 sticks are going in the garbage......ok all 7 are going in the garbage.....and the 3 packs at home:grin:

Man, my mouth tastes yucky:(

BTW, sorry I stirred up this whole controversy again:grin:

:doh: Shoulda done a PM.....:grin:

Originally posted by Leslie2196

Sheesh W8, that was harsh:bawling: :p LOL
You are right. I just needed to "hear it" I guess.
My remaining 4 sticks are going in the garbage......ok all 7 are going in the garbage.....and the 3 packs at home:grin:

Man, my mouth tastes yucky:(

LOL...I'm sorry...but I know you're a tough chickie and can handle it :D :grin:

BTW, sorry I stirred up this whole controversy again

Shoulda done a PM.....

Not at all....I think everyone could use a reminder :D :p

Originally posted by Yanick
You seem like a very devoted person, so i say, chew the gum and enjoy it. IF, not when, IF it hinders your progress, that will be the motivation you need to drop it.

My personal beliefs are, that some of us take this WAY to seriously. Aside from those who actually compete (and even they need to have lives, because i doubt anyone here is willing to take roids and all that other shit to turn pro) we are here because we like the lifestyle and mostly we want to look good naked. I don't see the point in getting an ulcer over little things like chewing gum. I have fat-kid syndrome, so i'm in this for the long run, but i don't plan on killing myself over little insignificant things. Chew your gum proudly, you'll burn more cals:D

Yan, I like the way you think.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by w8lifter
she has been cutting for a long time and has still several weeks to go...AND her progressed has slowed.

I reckon the first part of this quote explains more why her progress has slowed than chewing gum.

But i care not.

Well, not exactly. I want her to do well, but i don't care how you make her go about things.

yeah, that's better.

Originally posted by Rob_NC

Yan, I like the way you think.

Thanx Rob.

w8,

i was in no way trying to undermine anything you said. I completely understant the dangers of the CIR, and sugar alcohols to a competitive bodybuilder's diet, especially in the last few weeks of dieting prior to competition.

Everyone else,

note i bolded 'competitive' so don't start calling me hypocritical, because i still stand by my earlier statement of not going ape sh*t over little details. However, anyone that knows anything about pre-contest dieting has to know about the absolute discipline that the last few weeks require.

I think the above is an agreeable stmnt- my show is like 4 weeks away- so I guess I need to steer clear of sweeteners ect- Once the show is done, I will be back on the gum kick for sure:grin:

LOL, gum? I thought gum actually helped you burn calories? Right? By the way, I'm a Dentine Ice gum junkie.

Wow imagine what a lil 'innocent' Artificial Sweetners in gum can do and how critical than can be near contest time...

But what about toothpaste? Did you know some if not most brands have AS in them? So what's a competitive bb to do?

Have a nice buff body with a stinky breath? :haha: :lol:

Ya'll don't know how disgusting BB can be in the final week, LOL...I've gone w/o toothpaste in the final days before a show :p

EW....there's more to think about than calories!

Yanick....Thanks....and I totally agree....in most instances...gum and artificial sweetners are not something to stress over.

Well ther is another

for of fresh breath W/O ASS in it tey baking soda ,also natural spearmint ,Ok step away form the candy counter and drop the gum lady :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: ,or I`ll have to shoot :eek:

Yep, go for baking soda. Toothpaste is actually bad for you to eat (flouride off the top of my head, maybe aluminum or something too).

It's like Duke Nukem said, leslie:
"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum !!"

Great, now I want some gum ... and someone dropped a pack of M&M's on my desk .. B*ST*RDS!

Back