• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Full UFO disclosure

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Has anyone heard of this? It's a long video shot by some very top echlon people about the full disclosure of what the world knows about UFO's.

YouTube Video

I've got two hours to kill, but not like this...

Skip to 1 hour and 11 minutes. It gets real frickin' freaky

What are these people smoking, I want some

::Bullshit:: ::bullshit:: ::Bullshit:: "Sgt. First Class, reclining loveseat Division". I'm disenclined to believe the anecdotal testimony of someone who starts their speech out on a lie. He's ex-military like I'm an ordained minister. Went to 1:11 and found the repulsive manslug looking awful lonely and needing attention. Our government couldn't even cover up Watergate, it is miles beyond absurd to conclude that the military could cover something of this magnitude up.

can someon please stop this douche from starting threads? he is cloggong up the forum with his bullshit threads.

not really just sick and tired of your boring/attention seeking threads clogging up the forum

:hmmm:

:coffee:

That's three coffee's in a row - a kitten just died!

I don't know. I wonder if any of this stuff could be true....

::Bullshit:: ::bullshit:: ::Bullshit:: "Sgt. First Class, reclining loveseat Division". I'm disenclined to believe the anecdotal testimony of someone who starts their speech out on a lie. He's ex-military like I'm an ordained minister. Went to 1:11 and found the repulsive manslug looking awful lonely and needing attention. Our government couldn't even cover up Watergate, it is miles beyond absurd to conclude that the military could cover something of this magnitude up.

I couldn't agree more. When I meet more that three people who can keep a secret, I'll give conspiracy theories a little more consideration, but not much. This UFO bunk is for the aluminum foil fedora crowd.

I couldn't agree more. When I meet more that three people who can keep a secret, I'll give conspiracy theories a little more consideration, but not much. This UFO bunk is for the aluminum foil fedora crowd.
:roflmao::coffee:

Back