• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anadrol Cycle... Recommendations please!

keaneonit

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im an experienced user, normally stick to orals, my current fav is dbol short sweet and safe, looking to bump it up to the next level, not as intelligent about anadrol as i am dianabol.. would love some help on what to use
my idea is;

anadrol;
50/100/100/100

along with my usual protection intake;
AX perfect cycle
CoEnzyme Q-10
SNS inhibit-E
L-Arginine (spelt wrong)
Milk thistle

then for PCT

PCT
nolva 10mg 70 tabs to do;
40/30/20/10

would that be alright?

also do i need to use nolva when on cycle? or just for PCT?
thanks

im an experienced user, normally stick to orals, my current fav is dbol short sweet and safe, looking to bump it up to the next level, not as intelligent about anadrol as i am dianabol.. would love some help on what to use
my idea is;

anadrol;
50/100/100/100

along with my usual protection intake;
AX perfect cycle
CoEnzyme Q-10
SNS inhibit-E
L-Arginine (spelt wrong)
Milk thistle

then for PCT

PCT
nolva 10mg 70 tabs to do;
40/30/20/10

would that be alright?

thanks

your cycle is shit anadrol only?Put some dam test with it and make your momma proud.

You will loose all your gains and it will be a waste of time your natty levels will be supressed 4 nothing.Ya just don't do it that's why

im not into injecting.. any other advice?

im an experienced user, normally stick to orals

thanks

I really really really doubt you are an "experienced user", my guess is this is your first cycle, based on the statements above. Why lie? Ask for good first cycle advice. There are some stickies where you can find info on what a good first cycle is. And yes, you do need to pin or the steroid world is just not the place for you. Put some thought into it :)

Well spoken, and nicely handled TimGreenly. I remember my first correction speech LOL

I remember doing my first Anafdol-50. I sought it out for help with my medical issue and it reached out and kissed me like a floating butterfly ! I should had took heed to running test with it. Nowadays, because of rep help and understanding the product(s), much wiser choices are put into use.

Back