• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle opinion

bigrene

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:thinking:test prop 75mg eod 1-4 weeks
tren ace 75mg eod 1-4 weeks again week 10-14
equipoise 500mg ew 1-12
winstrol 50mg eod 11-14
test e 500 ew 1-14
Primo 200mg ew 1-10
proviron 25mg ed 1-14
dbol 50 ed 1-3

Looks bad but its under 2 grams of juice and you see I dont plan on running all of them together at same time this cycle is still 2 months from now but I want to figure out the plan so I can make the order soon. hcg throughout cycle nolva and clomid for pct. Cant wait think this might be a good way to mix it up a little and keep the body from adapting to the ass hopefully will make me grow and shed continously throughout cycle.Any opinions?

Last edited:
Doesn't look that bad, I'd make a few tweaks though. PERSONALLY, I'd probably run the tren from week 1 to 10, not sure why you would want to break up the dose. I'd also run 50mg of proviron ED instead of 25mg. EQ, as you know takes a long time to kick in and it best used with high doses. For ME, under 600mg of EQ doesn't do much.

I'd also throw the nolva you plan to use in the garbage....well, put it in the back of your closet. Nolva does not mix well with 19nors (tren). All you will need is clomid....you don't want the nolva messing with your GH and IGF levels. You can also stop the EQ when you stop the test enan since they both are long esters.

How soon after your last test shot to you plan to run your PCT? Are you using an AI?

/V

As far as pct 2 weeks after last shot and the AI's never any before maybes I should might keep me looking tight during cycle thanks for advice.Only reason I split tren was some say it is not good to run long which I have already done before IM ok still but I wanted to give body rest let the other shit kick in (eq test e and primo) than at the end blast the winny and tren at the end to finish up and hopefully keep my body from adapting its just a theory. Definitely looking forward to it thanks again

That cycle is too confusing to me ahahaha. I feel dizzy now

Damn, thats a lot of juice! lol how many cycles have you run before?
I wouldn't break up the tren, run it for the last 6-8 weeks.

Looks good to me, its nice to mix it up abit, never used EQ before so im not sure about the dose, tren i would run longer but thats just me. Good luck mate.

Never done primo eq or winni so looking forward to see if I can really harden up with these compounds, good diet, training etc. Did tren a before for 3 months with test and some deca too.

That is ridiculously complicated. I would bet you ahven't used all of those compounds before. How will you know what's doing what if you feel like dog crap 6 weeks in? I would pick 2 injectables and one oral. Something like

1-12 Test P
1-12 Tren Ace
7-12 Dianabol

Trying to get badass results and its not that complicated really justfrontloading for immediate effects with prop,tren,dianabol then adding tren at end with winny to try to harden up even more. Everything else just goes through continously (test e eq primo) want to see if my body keeps responding by switching up and adding in.

you dont really need all that shit to get "badass" results. What have you used before? I say, why not use just straight test until you stop seeing results...
you're body is always going to respond, you're working with AAS here, not some shitty supplements

IML Gear Cream!
Look at the guys in their 30s and 40s that have been doing this stuff for a long time. Chances are they do test one other anabolic and have an oral in there somewhere. That's probably advanced enough for the results a 20 year veteran wants to see. The badass results come from diet and training especially diet plus training...and training to plus sleep. Oh and don't forget training, diet and sleep. You get that shit down and you might be surprised what you can do with just test and an AI.

As far as pct 2 weeks after last shot and the AI's never any before maybes I should might keep me looking tight during cycle thanks for advice.Only reason I split tren was some say it is not good to run long which I have already done before IM ok still but I wanted to give body rest let the other shit kick in (eq test e and primo) than at the end blast the winny and tren at the end to finish up and hopefully keep my body from adapting its just a theory. Definitely looking forward to it thanks again

your cycle looks good, should really think about adding ai's. it will give you better results, keep us posted. i like to see your results. you are going to love it when you add the winny (twice ed) and tren at the tail end, your strength will go through the roof!!!

Look at the guys in their 30s and 40s that have been doing this stuff for a long time. Chances are they do test one other anabolic and have an oral in there somewhere. That's probably advanced enough for the results a 20 year veteran wants to see. The badass results come from diet and training especially diet plus training...and training to plus sleep. Oh and don't forget training, diet and sleep. You get that shit down and you might be surprised what you can do with just test and an AI.

x2..

That is ridiculously complicated. I would bet you ahven't used all of those compounds before. How will you know what's doing what if you feel like dog crap 6 weeks in? I would pick 2 injectables and one oral. Something like

1-12 Test P
1-12 Tren Ace
7-12 Dianabol

good advice...although badasses do not listen to good advice!

Ive ran test and tren for months before not too long ago with no problems even through some deca in their at the end of cycle.didnt want to come off so I stayed on for like six months first real cycle. this will be my 2nd solid cycle,would be #3 but first cycle was just 10 amps of omnadren so I dont really count it.But when I stayed on for the 6-7 months I went through alot of juice cause of long period obviously and my body responds well with ass I might get a fluffy nipple then it will go away next day never got any gyno during that whole period test doses were from 500-1000 tren 50mg ed took a litttle break in middle.So I wanna go down a different path this time and try something a little more intense thanks for advice and concerns will definitely do a cycle log on this badboy plan to do a serious morph. Might try to through some hgh in there to amplify gains never done it either and heard many good things about it so Im feeling eager.Alpha male over and out.

If all you care about is getting big and nothing else then take as many drugs as possible at super high doses and never come off.

good luck!

Ive ran test and tren for months before not too long ago with no problems even through some deca in their at the end of cycle.didnt want to come off so I stayed on for like six months first real cycle. this will be my 2nd solid cycle,would be #3 but first cycle was just 10 amps of omnadren so I dont really count it.But when I stayed on for the 6-7 months I went through alot of juice cause of long period obviously and my body responds well with ass I might get a fluffy nipple then it will go away next day never got any gyno during that whole period test doses were from 500-1000 tren 50mg ed took a litttle break in middle.So I wanna go down a different path this time and try something a little more intense thanks for advice and concerns will definitely do a cycle log on this badboy plan to do a serious morph. Might try to through some hgh in there to amplify gains never done it either and heard many good things about it so Im feeling eager.Alpha male over and out.

If all you have to worry about is a fluffy nipple then go ahead with your multiple compound second cycle!:wacko:

you used primo before? work ok at that mg a week (200) ? some people find it good some people find it only good at over 500 a week.

whats your thought on it :)

If all you care about is getting big and nothing else then take as many drugs as possible at super high doses and never come off.

good luck![/
super high doses? not really the amounts mentioned above while I was on was a range which I usually stay on the lower end.

As far as this cycle the doses are reasonable I asked for good advice and opinions not childish criticizim.

All you have to do is listen to Vic, He is the fukkn overlord of this shit..ahahahah Personally, you should locked the thread after Vic wrote. His advice is solid.

you used primo before? work ok at that mg a week (200) ? some people find it good some people find it only good at over 500 a week.

whats your thought on it :)

Ive never done eq or primo but I figure 200 mg is better than nothing just throwing it in their for an extra kick but Ive heard that primo should be dosed like eq about 600 but since Im gonna be doing multiple compounds I want to keep the total mgs reseasonable just to see what happens, this cycle should yeild great results.

Trying to get badass results and its not that complicated really justfrontloading for immediate effects with prop,tren,dianabol then adding tren at end with winny to try to harden up even more. Everything else just goes through continously (test e eq primo) want to see if my body keeps responding by switching up and adding in.

You can get "badass" results with less than half of that gear. Your diet is more important that 2 grams of gear.

Throwing 2g of gear at the problem doesn't mean it's a shortcut on the diet and the cardio.

I know guys who are fatter than you and have cut on 500mg of test alone. Why are you running all of that other crap? Save your money.

You really don't need more than 3 compounds at a time.

FYI - Prop and tren should be dosed ED not EOD.

You dont know me so really what the fucks your problem. Get a life prick.

I do know that you have no clue what you are doing and do not care for your health.

The cycle you listed would surfice a seasoned vet...not you!

good luck![/
super high doses? not really the amounts mentioned above while I was on was a range which I usually stay on the lower end.

As far as this cycle the doses are reasonable I asked for good advice and opinions not childish criticizim.

2gms a week with multiple compounds for a second cycle is not reasonable nor at the "lower end" like you state.

Back