• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Advice - Test Cyp / AI / PCT / Cutting

Hitmann

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1) Age - 37 male
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat 220lbs / 17%bf
3) Years of Consistant Training experience - 15+
4) Previous Cycle experience - Winstrol/Dbol - no ancillaries (college)
5) Training routine and Diet - weights 5x/week Cardio 3-4x/wk
6) Cycle Goals - drop bf/ inc muscle mass

AAS:
week 1-4 - 200mg test cyp 2x per week
week 5-6 -250mg test cyp 2x per week
week 7-12 300mg test cyp 2x per week

AI:
week 1-12 10mg (up to 25mg as needed) Stan (aromasin)Cem Prod
week 12-14 10mg Stan

PCT:
weeks 1-3 post 50mg Clomid 2x day
week 4 post 50mg 1x per day

Cutting:
week 1-12 keto 1-2mg per day

week 1 25-50mcg Clen (liquid, oral) cem to tolerance
week 2-12 100mcg clen (liquid oral) to tolerance

week 1 50mcg T-3
week 2-12 75mcg T-3 (to tolerance)

Supps:
Multi 2x per day
Taurine 4g per day
Potassium 800mg per day

there you have it. tear it apart. No info on diet posted here but I will be using software program to track all macros daily. Targets set before start. Fell free to throw advice in anywhere.

Thanks in advance for all advice, flame or otherwise.

Last edited:
your test dosage is a little low maybe try week 1-4 500mg, week 5-8 750mg, week 9-12 1000mg. your aromasin needs to be 25mg ed. what are you doing with protein, powers or food?

Frankly, not only do you not need steroids to drop from your body fat percentage, but it would be prudent to avoid them at 17%.

How many grams of fat, protein and carbs are you taking in now?

your test dosage is a little low maybe try week 1-4 500mg, week 5-8 750mg, week 9-12 1000mg. your aromasin needs to be 25mg ed. what are you doing with protein, powers or food?

Wow, I don't even know what to say except, do not listen to this advice. This is basically your first cycle, and running 1000mg is overboard. try for a steady 500-600mg/week from start to finish. There is no need to pyramid, unless you are worried about your body not agreeing with the compound. In which case your first few shots can be lower.

Frankly, not only do you not need steroids to drop from your body fat percentage, but it would be prudent to avoid them at 17%.

How many grams of fat, protein and carbs are you taking in now?

agreed 17% is a bit on the high side, and diet can get you to a lower number. Also instead of keto, clen, and t3, you should try an ECA stack.

600mg Cyp weekly is the minimum I would go.

750mg cyp for me and that would work well, but as a first cycle you could go less as said above.

ill post nutrition info shortly - why the advice on skipping the Clen/keto/t3?

I have done several ECA stacks and certainly a ton of efferdrine with decent results - why no Clen?

ill post nutrition info shortly - why the advice on skipping the Clen/keto/t3?

I have done several ECA stacks and certainly a ton of efferdrine with decent results - why no Clen?

clen has too many risks imo. increase blood pressure for one. Also, you may bouce back twice as hard when you discontinue using it. IMO it is just a harsh drug to use for weight loss.

Back