• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First time pinning funny stories

slimshady95

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok guys let's here the funny or horror stories the first time u pinned.whether it hurt like hell,or u couldn't walk for a day or two,or u were nervous as hell.my first time I hit my dealts,and quads,but' first time I pinned my ass,wow paralysis right leg couldn't walk for a few days,and couldn't even take a shit properly...:scared:

First time I got pinned was by a buddy in high school. I lowered my shorts down on the one side and then was laying down. He kept saying "don't flinch" but as soon as the needle touched my ass, I flinched and squeezed my ass cheeks together. This made him start laughing while he was sorta trying to keep the needle still. By the time he got done, the fucking needle looked like a fish hook and I couldn't sit on that ass cheek for 2 weeks. It was the last time I ever let anyone else do the pinning for me.

what the fuck is a high school kid doing with steroids. pathetic!

Yea jag off, like that NEVER happens. Say hello to the gum drop fairy and the Easter bunny in your little dream world.
That shit was so common in my high school back in the day. Fucking coaches would find the sources for ya and even explain how to use it to their favorite kid to help the rest out with it.

First time I got pinned was by a buddy in high school. I lowered my shorts down on the one side and then was laying down. He kept saying "don't flinch" but as soon as the tip of his cock touched my ass, I flinched and squeezed my ass cheeks together. This made him start laughing while he was sorta trying to keep his cock erect. By the time he got done, my asshole was all tore up. I couldn't sit on my ass for 2 weeks. It was the last time I ever let anyone fuck me up the ass without lube.

:roflmao:

hmmm high school coach who is payed to train and guide young adolescents is supplying steroids and showing how to inject them. and I am a "jag off"

Pathetic!!

Now I'm starting to reminisce on the yellow VW bug I saw one day while walking stoned down Lewers in Waikiki, in the windshield it had a scale model of a yellow VW bug with the interior hand painted to match the white and yellow hibiscus seatcovers of the larger version so I peered closer to see how detailed it got everything seemed to match and I tripped out on it and then I spotted in the windshield a micromachines VW bug and next thing you know my face is pressed against this cars window trying to see if the seats were painted and then I hear a distorted murmur behind me "SHESCUSH ME SWHASCHT ARESHU DOOOOINNTTGGGG" I think the murmuring is directed at me so I snap back to my senses and spring from the car trying to pinpoint the source when I see this cute little surfer chick in full on Wave Battling regalia(a bikini). Now most surfer girls don't wander far from the beach with out a sarong or towel on the bottom but this girl knows what shes got and flaunts it. I luckily was so high I got the words out and said how much I admired the creativity she put into her triple scale model so she told me a little about what went into it and we talked a bit and I found we had alot in common next thing I know I'm in the passenger seat and being whisked away to this mountain flophouse for surfers that is 4 stories of home descending down the mountain/hill side. We start discussing beat writers and how much we love Kerouac and could live on Apple pie and ice cream as well and we're on the fourth bong rip when she asks me if I want to go higher and I'm like alright. So she takes out a little metal box with a lock on it and takes a mini luggage key from around her neck and pops the lock off and inside is a whole cache of pills, baggies, vials, etc. She grabs a syringe and rubber tube then it happens she PINS me in my left forearm crevice and my face falls into a seemingly endless spiral of a smile, my eyes are closed yet so wide open and I hear her voice. So familiar are the words when I realize she's opened my backpack and is reading from my journal of poems, lyrics, scribbles and musings and she reads it all and then folds a page and writes the date and hands it to me...

Chickenscratch as thus:

If there are halos around the lights and stars tonight
does it mark me soon to die before the sun shines bright?
Hours swim by and I lie in my undeath,
my eyes afixed on the last fading star as dawn swallows it,
morning light stalks into my eyes scalding them and I growl
"But for what misery".
I know only one nonmystery at this moment so pucker for me
and I will take my breakfast from your lips,
devour me as I devour you and we will fulfill a revolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmsway456
First time I got pinned was by a buddy in high school. I lowered my shorts down on the one side and then was laying down. He kept saying "don't flinch" but as soon as the tip of his cock touched my ass, I flinched and squeezed my ass cheeks together. This made him start laughing while he was sorta trying to keep his cock erect. By the time he got done, my asshole was all tore up. I couldn't sit on my ass for 2 weeks. It was the last time I ever let anyone fuck me up the ass without lube.

Sprayherup, that was supposed to be a secret. Lmfao.

Back