• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Another guy doing curls at the squat rack

200+

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was so close to actually telling the guy that I needed the squat rack to do SQUATS, please take your 55lb curls elswhere :shooter:

That is all

Was he in your way doing curls? Why not just be polite and tell him you'd like to use the squat rack. Most people won't mind moving.

another guy doing another thread about another guy doing curls at the squat rack..

just kidding, I kicked two kids out of the squat rack last week. I wanted to squat and they were doing pull-ups. they said no but I politely explained that there was about 4 other stations in the gym were they could do pull-ups and only one squat rack. they understood and moved on.

another guy doing another thread about another guy doing curls at the squat rack..

just kidding, I kicked two kids out of the squat rack last week. I wanted to squat and they were doing pull-ups. they said no but I politely explained that there was about 4 other stations in the gym were they could do pull-ups and only one squat rack. they understood and moved on.

Polite explanation usually works. Most people do not even realize they might be in the way. I've even squatted in between someone curling in the squat rack. I don't really care, as long as I get my work in. Gotta rest between sets, anyway.

You should have pooped on his foot.

I dont care wether they are in my way or not, bicep curls in a squat rack is just retarded.

That's why I prefer doing bicep curls on the Smith Machine.

:ohyeah:

That's when you take your pen for writing in your journal, stick it down your shorts so it looks like wood and walk in behind him and start spotting him...99% of the time he will be a rocker so each time his butt comes back give him a poke in the ass with your "faux-boner"... I guarantee he will cut his sets short and run away to do his other exercise bench for the 3rd time that week...when he turns to give you a look of disgust pull your pen out and point it at him while winking....

That's when you take your pen for writing in your journal, stick it down your shorts so it looks like wood and walk in behind him and start spotting him...99% of the time he will be a rocker so each time his butt comes back give him a poke in the ass with your "faux-boner"... I guarantee he will cut his sets short and run away to do his other exercise bench for the 3rd time that week...when he turns to give you a look of disgust pull your pen out and point it at him while winking....

what are you on today??? lol

wtf?

Just like old times when foremanrules was using his secret decoder thread and tough old man was making drunken posts...

what in the hell is that? :wacko:

That is what you need to do to those people curling at the squat rack. They need to know you will not tolerate this type of behavior anymore!

I saw 5 guys taking turns to dumbbell bench press 6lb dumbbells.

Back