• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

She was Hot. . . . .

TheGreatSatan

38lbs lost
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just rewatching Ferris Bueller for the 30th time and remembered how smoking hot Mia Sara was.

Mia-Sara-Biography.jpg

I was hoping she'd be a hot MILF, but not so much... :barf:

harleymia.jpg

Any other classic babes turned dogs?

Why are people on this forum so into Ferris Bueller. It's kind of creepy.

I'll have to say Catherine Bach - the original Daisy Duke.

Daisy_Duke.jpg

Catherine_Bach_cropped.jpg

I'm not to good at posting pics on this forum, i guess cause i'm a half a tard but check out Kelly Mcgillis from top gun. nasty paper route.

I'm not to good at posting pics on this forum, i guess cause i'm a half a tard but check out Kelly Mcgillis from top gun. nasty paper route.

kelly_mcgillis.jpg

kellyhelly.jpg

Thanks Bro

Q: what do all these women have in common?
A: they wouldn't date you before or after. :coffee:

Q: what do all these women have in common?
A: they wouldn't date you before or after. :coffee:

That's even more reason to poke fun at their ugliness now.

Like I care........

....I only want you anyway

IML Gear Cream!
Little Wing before:

hot-firefox-girl.jpg

Little Wing after:

ugly+girl.jpg

how awful would it be if women went bald? :nail:

i think jodie foster is pretty in the after. this first one isn't so bad but the middle two would make my wiener shrivel up.

i think jodie foster is pretty in the after. this first one isn't so bad but the middle two would make my wiener shrivel up.

Jodie Foster is still not too bad, but still not good enough to get a president shot.

wow! that young pic of foster, she is smokin!!! too bad she would rather strap a cock on than ride one... waste....

I was just rewatching Ferris Bueller for the 30th time and remembered how smoking hot Mia Sara was.

Mia-Sara-Biography.jpg

I was hoping she'd be a hot MILF, but not so much... :barf:

harleymia.jpg

Any other classic babes turned dogs?
She could recover if she grew out her hair and went dark again plus put on some weight to fill out her face so she doesn't have bulging eyes...

Some women just don't do short hair well and many don't do lighter hair well it just doesn't match her face...

I'm VERY forgiving/understanding with older woman that are comfortable with their bodies. Jodie is hot. Older hot and naughty(strapons etc.) ...bring it. : ) : ) : ) I'd rather have a naughty momma than an insecure air brushed wannabe. But I'll jerk off to the 20 something younger ones... don't get me wrong.

there's no difference~!:daydream:

i'd still do her:coffee:

Going from 22 to 50 is not becoming a dog, it is just getting old.

Back