• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Starting first cycle

sar012977

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Need help with this guys please... I got my test e and have order the AI now and the gear for my pct.. the following is my cycle and I am going to run it for 12 weeks.... I would like to throw in an oral for a kickstart to but dont kno what the best idea is... I dont want something that will cause bloat, i would also like something to help with losing the body fat....

12 week cycle:

1-12---500mg test e weekly )Mon/thur split)
1-12---.50 mg arimedex EOD or ED, depends on needs
13-16--.25 Arimdex EOD

PCT:
13-16--50mg clomid ED

Now what i need help with, is the HCG, which i know is very important to run. I dont know how to run it...so do i run it during cycle or during PCT??

Any suggestions would help.. Thanks in advance fellas!

VICTOR, this is also a suggestion that you said that looked ALMOST perfect to "cbohning", so i cloned it ... thanks for suggestion in advance on that to bro... and i did see where u said stat PCT 14 days after last test inj...

I will be running a very similar cycle for my first, what ive learned(and ill be following ur thread also) is run the hcg from day one at 500ius,ill be using 40mg dbol to kickstart but bloat is probably gonna happen...may try tbol heard its better in those regards.. im sure your gonna get some great feedback from more educated guys then me though. Good luck with it all!!!!

I will be running a very similar cycle for my first, what ive learned(and ill be following ur thread also) is run the hcg from day one at 500ius,ill be using 40mg dbol to kickstart but bloat is probably gonna happen...may try tbol heard its better in those regards.. im sure your gonna get some great feedback from more educated guys then me though. Good luck with it all!!!!

Good luck to u as well bro.. I saw a post on another thread about tbol may be a better choice for what i want, but hopefully the big guys will chime in (which they always do to help someone out) and give me their thoughts...now is that 500ius a week or 2x's a week? thats what i not sure of... but thanks for the tip, lets keep in touch on progress.. Good luck again bro!

Thanks bro well keep n touch...500ius once a wk on my run, and yea See what the big men say!
Thanks for the welcoming on the other forum bro!!

personally i haven't used hcg during cycle in many many years.....some will benefit from 250mcgx2 days others really don't need it.....your cycle looks good though although many like to do clomid starting high day 1 with 300mg then days 2-11 100mg/day and days 12-21 50mg/day.....since it's your first cycle you'll be fine with what you have though.....just some food for thought in the future

now as far as dbol versus tbol, it depends on how much water you would like to gain....during the winter i like to aas like dbol or drol that promote greater water retention (since i live in a cold weather state), but as the spring approaches i prefer tbol or winny

Check the first cycle and pct sticky that Heavy Iron has posted. He's spot on with the use of hcg and clomaphene.

HGC is not really needed, but will help you recover faster. You take HCG from day 1 to your pct.

thanks guys. i will prolly run the HCG, so its easier to recover and keep gains... i am gonna go with winny or tbol, my bf% is a lil high and dont wanna look any more pufier... i wanna cut in the last few weeks of the cycle, or i should say supplement with something that will keep my water down..

thanks again!

ill be using 40mg dbol to kickstart but bloat is probably gonna happen...may try tbol heard its better in those regards
I would highly reccomend TBOL. I have been using Geneza TBOL on my cycles. The bloat you are worried about will not result from TBOL.
personally i haven't used hcg during cycle in many many years.....some will benefit from 250mcgx2 days others really don't need it.....your cycle looks good though although many like to do clomid starting high day 1 with 300mg then days 2-11 100mg/day and days 12-21 50mg/day.....since it's your first cycle you'll be fine with what you have though.....just some food for thought in the future

now as far as dbol versus tbol, it depends on how much water you would like to gain....during the winter i like to aas like dbol or drol that promote greater water retention (since i live in a cold weather state), but as the spring approaches i prefer tbol or winny
I used to always run HCG during a blast and cruise. But since NTBM came out with HCGenerate, that is what i rely on.
HCGenerate is a natural testosterone booster that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. It is totally legal and is the strongest OTC PCT on the market

IML Gear Cream!
if i do run the tbol as a kickstarter to my cycle, how long should i run with it??

I would highly reccomend TBOL. I have been using Geneza TBOL on my cycles. The bloat you are worried about will not result from TBOL.

I used to always run HCG during a blast and cruise. But since NTBM came out with HCGenerate, that is what i rely on.
HCGenerate is a natural testosterone booster that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. It is totally legal and is the strongest OTC PCT on the market

gotcha, and to make it better you dont have to worry about the mailman takin it either... lol.. thanks for the tip conrad!

Never need HCG but everyone is different, anavar is good but costly, i like the idea of using wini though.

Back