• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New green top results

Iron Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am impressed! The latest batch of 10iu green tops tested out at 9.73iu. There will always be a little loss and variance in the testing procedure so this is excellent.

Finally a GH that actually is as good as a US Pharm Grade. Hooray to some one in china. They don't underdose and make it properly. :D

Here is the mass spect.

Great news!

who dat:coffee:

Dragon, is this from a site sponsor?

I am impressed! The latest batch of 10iu green tops tested out at 9.73iu. There will always be a little loss and variance in the testing procedure so this is excellent.

Finally a GH that actually is as good as a US Pharm Grade. Hooray to some one in china. They don't underdose and make it properly. :D

Here is the mass spect.

What do you suppose that second band is?

green top:coffee:

My supplier have some of these Jintropins!!!Will probably try some, i just experienced with 2 kinds of HGH, didn't like the blue tops but i did love the kefeis!!!

IML Gear Cream!
My supplier have some of these Jintropins!!!Will probably try some, i just experienced with 2 kinds of HGH, didn't like the blue tops but i did love the kefeis!!!
green tops FDA approved..hint hint... the results don't lie thats good stuff there..way better than most out there:coffee:

What do you suppose that second band is?

Not sure, he ran extra tests to be certain it is only one protein. Which tehy all confirmed.

I can tell you that a sample of genotropin made right here in the US is going to be tested and ran at same time as these greens and another good testing blue top so we will have a known US pharm grade GH that spectra and SDS-PAGE can be directly compared with.

green tops FDA approved..hint hint... the results don't lie thats good stuff there..way better than most out there:coffee:

Stuff fda approved is too much expoensive for me,Dark Geared God!!!

Not sure, he ran extra tests to be certain it is only one protein. Which tehy all confirmed.

I can tell you that a sample of genotropin made right here in the US is going to be tested and ran at same time as these greens and another good testing blue top so we will have a known US pharm grade GH that spectra and SDS-PAGE can be directly compared with.

Great!!

Back