• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Advice?

The Foundation

Rock Solid
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Background:
I began T Cyp (200mg) 8 weeks ago after being on (androgel 10mg a day) for years.

Doctor yesterday increased the T-Cyp to 200mg every 4 days or 1200mg a month.

What is the most effective dosing of 1200mg a month CYP? Should I do 100 every other day for the most consistent levels?

Prior to the Cyp, I was 215 with a "spare tire" around my mid section. The rest of my body is solid.
Only problem areas are a little flab under my pretty large bicepts and like I said, the spare tire.

NOW---8 weeks into the cyp, I am @ 233 with noticeable slimming of my mid section. A little bloat but not bad at all. It is most definitely not even close to where I want it to be but...progress is progress right? cool thing is ...IT IS NOTICEABLE!

OK....This is where I want advice.
I want to lose weight and gain lean muscle mass.
I don't want to run anything toxic and really only want to add one or two things to the mix with the least amount of sides. IM or SUB is fine.

I am seriously contemplating Ipamorelin with GRF1-29
100mcg 3X daily. I've read lots of good things about this combination and the Ipamorelin in reference to unwanted sides....PLus is...It is cheap!

Can anyone recommend anything better before I pull the trigger on the peptides?

I've also read a lot about Primo, Winny and Anavar??

I am responding incredibly well to the Cyp but from reading... the addition of the peptides, fat loss, and lean gains could be even more optimized.

I also think that adding something that prevents aromatization would probably really maximize the T?? I am torn between peptides and adding something that doesn't convert/prevents the convert to Estrogen.

Tried Clen years ago and I don't tolerate it well...

Any opinions on this would be greatly appreciated....I am sick of reading. Been @ it for weeks.
Tnx again
TF

you need the proper diet. gear can help but, it is all about what you put in your mouth. junk in, junk out.

Ok...I understand the T is a bit excessive but it is what works and I am ok with that.
I also understand diet is key and I am doing well with it.

Thanks guys.
Any other feedback is greatly appreciated.

Ok, I'm 40 like you and on 300mg test cyp per week. I started out a 10 months ago on 200mg a week and bumped up about a month ago to 300 mg a week. Anyway like you I started out with a spare tire and was alittle over weight. I needed to lose atleast 25 lbs. I noticed that a month or so into trt treatment that I was looking bloated. The doc checked my Estrogen levels and they were high. Went on Arimidex .50 eod and the bloat went away. So, get adex from doc and this will fix the bloat.

Now to get rid of fat. I did it the right way. 1200 cals a day for 1 month and lots of Cardio. Every day 1 hr on treadmill. I dropped 25 lbs in 1 month. This got rid of the spare tire and really leaned me up as far as the rest of my body.
This is what I did to lose weight and decrease the Estrogen levels.

Hey "The Foundation", is your doc taking new patients? lol My doc (original doc) woudn't even let me go on 2 androgels a day! My "new" doc at least let me go on 2 Androgels a day. But I'd love a prescription for 200-300mg week of Cypionate. Wow

you need the proper diet. gear can help but, it is all about what you put in your mouth. junk in, junk out.

This is by far the best advice you're going to get.

You're looking at winstrol but you also say you don't want anything toxic? Winstrol is one of the most toxic AAS.

DIET, DIET, DIET will take you farther than anything else. If you know what you're doing and stick to it you can get down to 10% or less with minimal cardio.

Ok, I'm 40 like you and on 300mg test cyp per week. I started out a 10 months ago on 200mg a week and bumped up about a month ago to 300 mg a week. Anyway like you I started out with a spare tire and was alittle over weight. I needed to lose atleast 25 lbs. I noticed that a month or so into trt treatment that I was looking bloated. The doc checked my Estrogen levels and they were high. Went on Arimidex .50 eod and the bloat went away. So, get adex from doc and this will fix the bloat.

Now to get rid of fat. I did it the right way. 1200 cals a day for 1 month and lots of Cardio. Every day 1 hr on treadmill. I dropped 25 lbs in 1 month. This got rid of the spare tire and really leaned me up as far as the rest of my body.
This is what I did to lose weight and decrease the Estrogen levels.

1200 calories a day is starving yourself.

IML Gear Cream!
1200 calories a day is starving yourself.
Yup. But if you spread it out thru the day it keeps your blood sugar levels up. It's a drastic approach to losing weight but it worked for me.

On top of working out 2-3 times a week, my job is pretty physical.
I do cardio for 5-6 hours a day @ work.

The reason I am scripted the Cyp is my test levels were what is considered low for an 80 year old man....
You wouldn't want that (trust me)....If you had any idea the shit I went through while they were testing me for a pituitary tumor....Thank god it was negative but talk about messing with your head....

Going to get me some Arimidex.
Also probably going to add some primo to the mix.

The more I read on the IGF stuff...the more it scares me.
I would like to try a theraputic dose of HGH some day??

Also taking Zinc 50mg, Multi(that includes 3mg of copper), and 3,000mg fish oil day.

Was thinking of getting HCG to keep the testes firing but with my initial levels so low, not sure it would even help?

Anyway...priority is Arimidex and optimizing diet. Any other feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again guys
TF

wrong thread oops this not where I parked my car...............................carry on

I just got a PM saying I lost 36,000 rep points from Legend Killer....
I will refrain from posting...
I was just trying to gain knowledge??

Thanks for the posts.

TF

I just got a PM saying I lost 36,000 rep points from Legend Killer....
I will refrain from posting...
I was just trying to gain knowledge??

Thanks for the posts.

TF

aww shit I meant to approve you I was neging some fag in the clean thread and must of still been on unapprove I will rep u +:sorry:

you have to few post for me to +postive rep you.I owe you bro.

I repped him.

CT, Lyle McDonald's PSMF recommends running an extreme deficit also for rapid fat loss. Any thoughts?

He knows what he's talking about that's for sure.

I didn't see where SK said he was using his program???

Personally, I think running that few of calories and doing that much cardio would lead to significant LBM loss. Yes you will lose a ton of weight but it won't all be fat.

Lyle's program is one of the best one's I've seen in a long time. Bottom line: It works.

Going to get me some Arimidex.
Also probably going to add some primo to the mix.

The more I read on the IGF stuff...the more it scares me.
I would like to try a theraputic dose of HGH some day??

Also taking Zinc 50mg, Multi(that includes 3mg of copper), and 3,000mg fish oil day.

Was thinking of getting HCG to keep the testes firing but with my initial levels so low, not sure it would even help?

Anyway...priority is Arimidex and optimizing diet. Any other feedback is greatly appreciated.
Thanks again guys
TF

Please re-read post #9. You seem to be discounting this.

Ok thanks guys. I will look into the dieting more.
I understand, if you put optimal nutrition in, better things will happen.
I will look into it more.
Thanks again.

Back