• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dbol/ TestE stack help

mikenitro700

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok, so stats: age 24 , height 5'9, weight 175, exercise on and off for past 2 years and want to start taking dianabol and testosterone enthanate. I already got the 2 from a friend and have a couple of questions. How much testE do i take i was thinking 300mg split into 150mg mondays and thursdays and 20mg of Dbol every day. How does that sound. Also were do you get the needles from since i dont work at a doctors office or anything. Here is my eating schedule as well.

Breakfast - egg whites and oatmeal or liquid egg whites and 1 scoop of whey

Lunch – Chicken breast and cup of brown rice or peanut butter sandwich on wheat bread and quaker bar or 1 scoop of whey and quaker bar or beef patty and quaker bar

Pre workout – Jack3d 2 scoops

Post workout - Whey protein powder, Banana

After activity – Chicken breast and cup of brown rice or beef patty and brown rice

Dinner – Tuna and a slice of wheat bread or Steak and broccoli or tilapia and broccoli or beef patty and broccoli

Meal 6 – whey shake

So when should i take the dbol and TestE during the day and how much should i take feel free to suggest anything and how can i get more needles. Oh also will the jack3d, Optimum Multi-vitamin, Milk Thistle, Whey interfere with the roids? Thanks

First off, I wouldn't use gear. Training 'on and off' for two years isn't very long at all. You've still got diet tweaks, shock training programs and supplement experimentation to keep you growing naturally for another few years. However, if you're dead set, take 500mg test minimum and run the dbol for the first four weeks only. Make sure your PCT and diet are spot-on, too. And pins are easily available online and, if you have one nearby, at a needle exchange.

ok so 500mg of test split into 2 does of 250mg monday and thursday is good? and dbol for the first 4 weeks only then stop it sould i stop the test 2 or no. Thanks.

run the dbol for the first 4 weeks, keep the test for a 12 week cycle, start your pct 14 days after your last inj, run clomid for your pct also.. no.. Run an AI if needed and ur pct is a must and very important... have you read any of the stickies? have you done any research on IM? Look around before you ask the obvious.. You will learn alot from these guys if you read and research.. goodluck and now go do some readin son!

1-12 test e @ 500mg
1-4 dbol @ 30mg a day

WHERE IS YOUR AI AND PCT?

eye yey eye, you are the one who was going to run dbol alone....Look bro...better do your research before you damage yourself.

Back