• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gearing up for first cycle

blazeftp

Be Genetically Different
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So far i have
30 tabs 50mg/tab GP Clomiphene (Clomid)
30 tabs 20mg/tab GP Nolva (Nolvadex)
20 tabs 25mg/tab GP Proviron
3 x 250mg/ml GP Test Enanth 250

Going to order
40 tabs 25 mg/tab GP Exemestane (Aromasin)

Cycle is going to be:
1-12 600mg Test E
12.5mg of Aromasin Every 2/3Days

Week 13 Aromasin 25mg Every 2 days

PCT
14-18 Clomid 100mg
14-18 Nolvadex 40mg
12.5mg of Aromasin Every 2/3Days mybe more
May Half dosage of Clomid and Nolvadex after first week.

Syringe 40x 0.33mm [29g] x 12.7mm Got them free from chemist

Hows it looking so far ?

looks ok so far bro......You do not really need the nolva though...put it in your dresser for a rainy day.

What pyes said. NO nolva and start tha AI on day one. I would also change your clomid protocol, first one and two, 200mg. Next four weeks, 100/75/50/50....IMHO.

/V

Thanks alot guys.
V When you say "First one and two, 200mg" Do you mean weeks or days ?

Last edited:
Where is the HCG?

Thanks alot guys.
V When you say "First one and two, 200mg" Do you mean weeks or days ?

He meant the first 2 weeks. so 200/200/100/75/50/50

Where is the HCG?

I was going to add HCG but never seen it as a must have.

Most people said it was for "Aesthetic" Purposes.

But i can easily add 5000iu to my next order.

and do that during Pct 500iu/w

What would be the difference if i didn't take it compared to what would happen if i did ?

Would my natural test start production faster ?

Where is the HCG?
In a man HCG stimulates pro-duction of androgenic hormones (testosterone). For this reason athletes use injectable HCG to increase the testosterone produc-tion. HCG is often used in combination with anabolic/androgenic steroids during or after treatment. Since the body usually needs a certain amount of time to get its testoster-one production going again, the athlete, after discontinuing ste-roid compounds, experiences a difficult transition phase which often goes hand in hand with a considerable loss in both strength and muscle mass. Administering HCG directly after steroid treat-ment helps to reduce this condition because HCG increases the testosterone production in the testes very quickly and reliably. In the event of testicular atrophy caused by mega doses and very long periods of usage, HCG also helps to quickly bring the testes back to their original condition (size).

IML Gear Cream!
So far i have
20 tabs 25mg/tab GP Proviron
3 x 250mg/ml GP Test Enanth 250

Going to order
40 tabs 25 mg/tab GP Exemestane (Aromasin)

Cycle is going to be:
1-12 600mg Test E
12.5mg of Aromasin Every 2/3Days

Week 13 Aromasin 25mg Every 2 days

PCT
14-18 Clomid 100mg
14-18 Nolvadex 40mg
12.5mg of Aromasin Every 2/3Days mybe more
May Half dosage of Clomid and Nolvadex after first week.

Syringe 40x 0.33mm [29g] x 12.7mm Got them free from chemist

Hows it looking so far ?
All I see is GP GP GP GP!! Great choice OP. I am running GP Test E, GP Tren A, and GP Tbol right now and love it.

Starting cycle tomorrow wanted to ask last few questions.

I have read around some more and heard a lot of people saying i shouldn't take an AI for the first 2 weeks, so i can gauge my reaction to the test.
Would like a second opinion on this.

Also would it be more beneficial to do my cycle at 600mg for 12 weeks or 500mg for 15 weeks ?

Good luck. Will you be keeping a journal or updating us on your progress? I'm running a similar cycle and would like to see how all goes with yours. I'm not doing HCG either so I'm interested to hear how all goes. I'll be doing Clomid PCT and Arimiplex 0.5 mg eod so we have a very similar cycle.

He meant the first 2 weeks. so 200/200/100/75/50/50

I think he meant the first tweo days not weeks. That's a lot of Clomid for such a small cycle. Plus, it's usually run for four weeks. Could be wrong, though. Nice job putting together your first cycle.

Starting cycle tomorrow wanted to ask last few questions.

I have read around some more and heard a lot of people saying i shouldn't take an AI for the first 2 weeks, so i can gauge my reaction to the test.
Would like a second opinion on this.

Also would it be more beneficial to do my cycle at 600mg for 12 weeks or 500mg for 15 weeks ?

I would start the A/I from day one, and run the higher amount for 12 weeks. You are going to make great gains through week 8 or 9, and then things will flatten out a bit.

Good luck. Will you be keeping a journal or updating us on your progress? I'm running a similar cycle and would like to see how all goes with yours. I'm not doing HCG either so I'm interested to hear how all goes. I'll be doing Clomid PCT and Arimiplex 0.5 mg eod so we have a very similar cycle.

Will be doing a journal on steroidology as they have a section for it.
After my cycle and PCT i will post it here.

I would start the A/I from day one, and run the higher amount for 12 weeks. You are going to make great gains through week 8 or 9, and then things will flatten out a bit.

Thanks MDR

Started today first shot 300mg
Forgot to aspirate at first due to nerves, only shot around 0.1ml then remembered to do it
Also had 12.5mg Aromasin

Did my shot around 10 hours ago.
My leg hurts a little but i know that is normal due to virgin muscle,
Only thing that i am concerned is the strange sensation in my throat ?
Feels like i haven't drank anything for a week.

From what i read it means i nicked a vein just need to be extra careful next time.

Last edited:
Back