• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Totally new to steroids

Jamiee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sorry in advance if this is the same old shit you all get asked but i cant really make any sence out of most of the stickies. Im looking to start a first cycle with the hope of good gains in size/strength. From the bits that ive read up on about steroids ive found that you can loose all that you've gained when coming off the cycle (on certain forms, such as Anadrol). Im not looking to inject just yet, only looking to take orally. Can anyone shed some light on the products i need to be looking at and the average costs invloved?

1) Age - 18/19
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat - Roughly 78kg, 6ft1.
3) Years of Consistant Training experience - Roughly 2 years weight training (nothing serious enough to show big gains).
4) Previous Cycle experience - None.
5) Training routine and Diet - Gym 4-5 days a week, circuit training 2-3 times a week.
6) Cycle Goals - Gain muscle size and strength.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
You are too young and don't need them anyway. Work on your diet, train right, and get enough rest and you'll reach your goals without the possible serious complications of starting AAS usage too early in life.

You are too young and don't need them anyway. Work on your diet, train right, and get enough rest and you'll reach your goals without the possible serious complications of starting AAS usage too early in life.

I 2nd that. Dont jack yourself up for life by starting too early. I was training at your age and waited until I was in my 30s to start. I wouldnt touch it until you are atleast 25 and have been training for years consistently and have you diet perfect!

1) Age - 18/19

You aren't sure?

If you are afraid to inject, you'd probably be afraid of the side effects incurred too. If you are looking for an easy gains ticket, I've seen some very small and undeveloped guys who were older than you juicing, because they didn't know what they were doing. Many orals are harder on lipid profiles than injectable steroids, and they also tax the liver.

You aren't sure?

If you are afraid to inject, you'd probably be afraid of the side effects incurred too. If you are looking for an easy gains ticket, I've seen some very small and undeveloped guys who were older than you juicing, because they didn't know what they were doing. Many orals are harder on lipid profiles than injectable steroids, and they also tax the liver.

19 in couple of months. When reading up on steroids and getting interested i wasnt really planning on staying on them long term. I was hoping to find a product that would help me up to a certain level, which i could then stop taking but still maintain what i have gained, with good diet and training.

first thing, You are too young, but u probably wont listen to me or anyone else when this is something that you have already thought about enought to come here.. But if i can convince you at all.. you really should train naturally and use food and other legal supplements until your natural test needs the extra help..

there are alot of guys here such as the MODS on the board and there are alot of other vets on here that know their stuff bro...listen to them and listen to them again... read, read, read and think about what your gonna do.. I have thought it out for several years.... just starting mine at 33 yrs old. Most important thing is to be safe in every aspect of the game bro!! Good luck with your decision..

1) You're 19. Taking steroids now will stunt any further natural growth your body will make. Your growth plates will close, your natural hormone production will never be the same and more than likely you'll hurt yourself because of having taken them ten-fifteen years down the line.
2) Steroids should only be used as a last resort, after you have exhausted everything you can accomplish naturally.

I see steroids like I see straps. There reaches a certain point where your hands just can't hold the weight in a deadlift. To do more weight you use straps because your hand grip is your weak link. Looking at them any other way is dangerous IMO.

Seriously though, you shouldn't do it. You're full of test and hgh now anyway, go use it.

I maybe alone on this idea but 19 is too young. Call me crazy but when you're around that age and younger your body will produce plenty of hormones...

Don't do it. Just dont.

There's so much you really have to learn about the science of it and it takes a long time. You have at your age to naturally do what so many people have to take juice to do. Seriously, read up on natural body building first...

I maybe alone on this idea but 19 is too young. Call me crazy but when you're around that age and younger your body will produce plenty of hormones...

Don't do it. Just dont.

There's so much you really have to learn about the science of it and it takes a long time. You have at your age to naturally do what so many people have to take juice to do. Seriously, read up on natural body building first...

You may be alone on this???? Did you bother to read anything in the thread before you wrote this???:wtf:

You cannot take any orals, without injecting a test base.

I found out the hard way when it came to steroids, i jumped in before i knew anything about them, didnt diet well, get enough rest and pretty much screwed up on most things. You say you just want something to get you there and then never touch them again....you ask how many of us have said that and are still researching the next cycle. You have as many have stated the potential at your age to get your goals in a healthy way and also dont forget the cost. Do yourself a favour as im sure youll do what ever you want anyway and read about the implications of starting AAS for at least the next year or two and then decide. Steroids will help only when all else in your training arsenal have been exhausted. This is JMO and what would i know hey. Good luck in making the most important decision you can when it comes to training.

Back