• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Waiting

paolo584

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Decided to go public with my current issue with Naps. I placed my order(first time ordering from naps) in on 8/18/10, as of today package still has not arrived. Do the math its been longer than 5 weeks. I got a hold of the rep GXR thats on this forum and hes trying to figure out whats going on with the order. I will keep you guys posted on the outcome of my situation.

Decided to go public with my current issue with Naps. I placed my order(first time ordering from naps) in on 8/18/10, as of today package still has not arrived. Do the math its been longer than 5 weeks. I got a hold of the rep GXR thats on this forum and hes trying to figure out whats going on with the order. I will keep you guys posted on the outcome of my situation.

:thinking: seems to happen alot,good luck they will come threw just bug the shit out of them

Damn I wanted to order from Naps but now I'm a little hesitant. Seems like this happened to BigboiH, legendkiller85 and you. You guys know of another source more consistent with their shipping?

No it does not happen a lot but what you see is the rare ones it does happen to are vocal to where the happy people just keep there mouths shut. I know why his package is delayed but wont say here and are in the process of fixing it. Legendkiller ordered while the shipping issues happened as well as bigboih. then unfortunately as can happen with any gear bigboihs gear crashed in transit. rare occurances i can assure you that. not bashing just giving some facts.

Who long is the process to re send a package? Just wondering? btw GXR no need to get upset, read the post again and again im not bashing naps. Did I say "dont order from naps they suck, they robbed me"? no I did not. Didnt you say "I feel for ya brother, well get it sorted out."

Who long is the process to re send a package? Just wondering? btw GXR no need to get upset, read the post again and again im not bashing naps. Did I say "dont order from naps they suck, they robbed me"? no I did not. Didnt you say "I feel for ya brother, well get it sorted out."
Man this sucks. I had my order in 19 days. I would contact them and find out whats going on. The guys over there are very busy but do their best to ensure customer are satisified.

But like GX said higher up, the guys are have bad experience speak up and cause a bad view on Naps. I think between all the people that order from them, there are way more satisified people than unsatisfied. But contact them and see what you all can do.

Let us know what happens.

Back