• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

need some advice

plumkrazy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 6'3 145 0% body fat (im skinny) and i wld like to knw some ways to bulk up very fast, i eat 4 meals a day and take protein supplements and am seeing no results. are there better supplements tht will help me get bigger faster?

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

Can you take a look at the link in my signature? It sounds like you need to get your diet in order. Training too, probably.

im 6'3 145 0% body fat (im skinny) and i wld like to knw some ways to bulk up very fast, i eat 4 meals a day and take protein supplements and am seeing no results. are there better supplements tht will help me get bigger faster?

you should be eating at least 3,000 cals daily. increase the cals by 10% each week until weight gain occurs. everyone gains weight with a high enough caloric intake. 50% of your cals should be coming from various carbs and the rest split between proteins and fats. outside the gym you should try to keep your level of activity very low to conserve cals. always eat before you go to sleep maybe 30-60 min before bedtime.

adding fats to the diet like olive oil, nuts, seeds, etc. are an easy way to increase the cals with out consuming large quantities of food.

Eat more.

Its your diet. You need quality calories and lots of them. go to the diet section and get some help!

Back