• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How long is too long for 1st cycle?

MMAWannabe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a friend, no seriously, just finished his 1st cycle. His last pin was a week ago. His cycle was 11 weeks where he slowly ramped up to 500mg/week of test E. He's been on HCG as well, but nothing else. Now he has just got his hands on a little more gear and wants to do another 5 weeks. How bad is 16 weeks on the first cycle?

I have a friend, no seriously, just finished his 1st cycle. His last pin was a week ago. His cycle was 11 weeks where he slowly ramped up to 500mg/week of test E. He's been on HCG as well, but nothing else. Now he has just got his hands on a little more gear and wants to do another 5 weeks. How bad is 16 weeks on the first cycle?

I offer no advice as that is my policy unless personally asked, however as I read this I see something that I notice quite often. A lot of times we are compelled to stay on cycle because it is a very satisfy'n feel'n but at the same time push'n the limits of common sense or even simple AAS logic. This is not uncommon and as a matter of fact I have even give'n it a name, I call it the Clark Kent theory. It goes as follows " If one knows that within 16 weeks at any give'n time you could become Superman, the temptation to remain Superman longer and longer and less time as Clark Kent could become a problem." Just food for thought.

Peace and Love

The hardest thing to do when first beginning AAS is stopping. Tell you friend to take a break.

does he even have a pct? if not, tell him to bang 200mgs a week until he buys some clomid.

16 weeks for a first run is considered too long By most. The idea is to make gains, keep your gains, and not destroy your body in the process. I think 8-10 weeks for a first run is plenty. If he gets some Clomid and does a 4 week PCT, he can retain much of what he gained and come back for another go in a few months. I agree that coming off in the beginning can be very tough. "Being on" feels very, very good.

Have to agree with SD and i must say thats a hell of a way of putting it my man. Myself ive trying to be superman a few times and at the end of the day Clarke is what i am.

Very good comments indeed from some very respected fella's. General rule of thunb time on=time off. Personally I like 12 weekers but I have done it a time or two. Pyes is right on also in that if he doesnt have clomid keep on for a bit longer until it's in your hands. We all cant be superman forever.

First time cycle for me was 10 weeks. Holy shit did I get freaking huge fast. I didn't want to stop. But, I had to listen to my body. It was screaming wtf happened to me. I was starting to do damage to my joints and tendons. So, I took a month off of aas and just trained to maintain my gains. I figure my next run will be 12 weeks.

12 weeks was my first also. But listened to all the advice and chilled for 12.....then HIT it again!...lol

IML Gear Cream!
Nice suggestions.

Quick question.. how long does it take for your nuts to come back to full size for you? Obviously this can vary depending on what you took. What if its 500mg test for 10 weeks, with HCG. Anyone got a ball park estimate?

the longer he stays on cycle the harder it is going to be for home to go back to training natural. supplemental test typically gives one an enhanced sense of being you generally feel better, have more energy, etc...slippery slope for newbies

the longer he stays on cycle the harder it is going to be for home to go back to training natural. supplemental test typically gives one an enhanced sense of being you generally feel better, have more energy, etc...slippery slope for newbies

x2..

I see no need for him to continue. Its tough coming off test after your first cycle. It took my two weeks AFTER pct to finally feel good again.

There have been numerous clinical studies of young men running 20 week cycles with very little problems. These were first time users. However gains diminish after 8-9 weeks so jumping off is usually the best thing to do.

Gains DO diminish after 8-10 weeks in my case normal cycle is test en/cyp/deca/hgh/hcg/adex, but i took some advice from a friend whos a monster and jumped on some 5 blend sust and have been gaining again. the fast esters are a nice change for your receptors, not to mention sust has a longer tail on it and i ssome powerful shit doing a 16-18 week cycle myself.

There have been numerous clinical studies of young men running 20 week cycles with very little problems. These were first time users. However gains diminish after 8-9 weeks so jumping off is usually the best thing to do.

I passed the info on. He's going wait. I think he noticed his gains had slowed and this helped him decide to wait. He was ready for PCT with clomid/nolva no biggie there. I really doubt he goes for time on + PCT = Time off.

How old is he?

Back