• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gaba

JMRQ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've already taken injectable-HGH and I value something that'll give me similar results

So I bought some GABA

I take 3g and wake up looking like a million bucks :ohyeah:

But I'm not really looking for it to give me "size"-

I just want something to make me look younger and healthier...

ANYONE ELSE USE GABA ???

Off Wikipedia: """GABA is, among other things, directly responsible for the regulation of muscle tone.[1]"""

Last edited:
I take it among other things before bed. Good cheap supplement.

At least one study suggests that orally administered GABA increases the amount of Human Growth Hormone. - Wikipedia :ohyeah:

I just started using 3g each night...

anyone recommend differently?

http://www.ironmagazine.com/review20.html
I think 5g is common but I only take about 1.5g which enough to help me sleep better.

For better gh release I take L dopa macuna along with 100mcg of ghrp6. Maybe not as good as hgh but it is a whole lot cheaper for long term use.

GABA - Supplement Review
I think 5g is common but I only take about 1.5g which enough to help me sleep better.

For better gh release I take L dopa macuna along with 100mcg of ghrp6. Maybe not as good as hgh but it is a whole lot cheaper for long term use.

I'm living at home now which means no shady packages coming to the house and definitely no needles for me... What I like about GABA is that it's in pill-form... And I've already gained my size from real HGH- I just need something to help me lose a little weight and do some anti-aging...

But L-Dopa is good ???

Now I'm stacking L-Arginine Pyroglutamate and L-Lysine with it, plus ZMA every night...

w00t !!@#$ :ohyeah:

Forgot to mention L dopa is best cycled EOD. If you're already taking L Arginine, L Dopa might be too much. You'll have to research that one a bit more.

I swear this stuff works good like HGH, I'm surprised it's not totally popular in this day and age...

I take 3g of this stuff and the next morning ALWAYS I see myself as getting a little larger, it's great... plus it's not too expensive, and HGH helps with stuff like recovery...

It does the trick for increasing size... :)

GABA - Supplement Review

i take rx l-dopa for parkinsons, and l-arg, does release alot of hgh at night . if u can get ldopa rx your gtg with larg. gaba has similar family to the benzodiazepines, lyrica, so i read wat your doing is great for hgh as i have been using humatrope hgh and 4 months later nothing its a waste of money in my eyes. i also heard larg, lorth combined with mucuna puriens works awesome as a hgh releaser. iam going to try it maybe. but l- dopa rx is doing ok i think.

love me some gaba,I cycle it for a couple months then take a month or so off.

Picamilon is very good too,however for gh purposes I would take gaba and at night of course.

Back