• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Intense workout music

IML Gear Cream!
. . as do I . . unless it's cardio . . then it's AC/DC all the way :daydream:

Hard to believe I'm old enough to remember when Bon Scott died. Got a bunch of old AC/DC on vinyl. Saw the Back in Black tour. Tickets were like 10 bucks.

Today is gonna be Black Sabbath. Volume 4 and Born Again. There is enough fast and slow on both to vary my sets/intensity which is what today`s gym time is all about.

Hard to believe I'm old enough to remember when Bon Scott died. Got a bunch of old AC/DC on vinyl. Saw the Back in Black tour. Tickets were like 10 bucks.

they played in Bon's home town recently, bit more than $10, but worth every motherfucking cent . . lost none of the potency after all these years :daydream:

they played in Bon's home town recently, bit more than $10, but worth every motherfucking cent . . lost none of the potency after all these years :daydream:

I'll bet it was more than 10 bucks. Those guys are amazing. Love watching Angus on stage in his school boy outfit pushing 60, or however old he is now. I was pretty impressed with their last album.

Last edited:
Prince and Rammstein? Wow. Talk about eclectic taste!!! Actually my tastes are about the same when just listening. I like old Prince. Purple Rain and When Dove`s Cry are brilliant) and I love old Slayer and Metallica as well as Billie Holiday and Rickie Lee Jones, Otis Redding, Allmans, the list goes on forever.

I think, I might have you beat but not too sure...If you can do Metallica (Garage Days and such) then Billie, and Rickie, then see if Opera, then NWA, will do?

Nice array, I can't help but give you some props for the differences and open ear you have:ohyeah:

I normally interrupt my pandora to hear a bunch of old IMF people cry about ASF, it's like music to my ears

Well I'm not in the same loop as you guys lmao. I rock mostly Eminem in the gym and switch back to country for the drive home lol. Not hardcore at all

Back