• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lottery gear from World Pharma successfully received.

Mags

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys.

For anyone who's interested, here's a notification to let y'all know the cypionate I won on World Pharma's September lottery arrived this morning. This is what I previously wrote in the original thread today:

Hey guys, received my Cypionate from World Pharma today. They shipped it on Monday and it got here Thursday morning. Not bad at all. Obviously, with both parties being within the EU, shipping is a hell of a lot easier and faster, but, still, four days is fast. And there weren't any complications. Importantly, the contents and shipping were completely free, too, so huge thanks to Pharma again. I've taken some pics, but have to get the file size down to upload them. Will try and sort that tonight. So far, however, all's looking good.

WP asked me to post some pics up to show I'd received the stuff and to prove this wasn't some positive PR/feedback crap. I thought it unnecessary, but considering they've given me 480 bucks worth of rocket fuel (granted, that's their price) for free, I'll happily humour them. I didn't have a daily newspaper to show as requested, but I've used the BBC News website with the date, time, yadda yadda to prove it's all been legit.

Thanks again World Pharma. I'll be logging my cycle which I hope to start end of October.

Cheers.

cool

Dear Mag, we are glad pack got deliver in 4 days..from Monday to Thursday! look like new record!

Please let us know how you like injecting,etc

best-regards

WP

Back