• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question of the day...When you masturbate?

Brandibeth

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:geewhiz:
Ok so I like to come up with random questions...Apparently cars are not some of your guys forte'...So here is something I know is..

When you masturbate...are you making love to yourself or are you fucking yourself?

Most IM members just like to have a dick in their hands.

Yeah, they were kinda hoping I was a guy... I could see that.

I like to masturbate when its possible.

Next question

This was a little while ago, when I was working out all the time. When Ive lost a little more, Ill give some more.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, I have really curly hair, so its usually longer. Actually its down to my tramp stamp.

Last edited:
I loves me some curly hair... and if you have green eyes, then i'll need to rape you soon

Actually I have brown eyes, sorry to disapoint. I used to wear blue contacts because i think dark hair and blue eyes is the sexiest.

Well, blue brown or green eyes... i'd smash if it were possible

Werd! I wonder if it'd be possible to repeat the old Keeper incident. lol

But, she's about 75lbs too light for ya saney!

Anyhoo, time for a quick round of :whackit:then off to :lifter:.

I like the big 80's hair too.

Got a nice full bush down there too? :thinking:

Actually I have brown eyes, sorry to disapoint. I used to wear blue contacts because i think dark hair and blue eyes is the sexiest.

Don't sweat it. Most of us will have no problems just jerking it to your avatar.

My hair is longer because its so curly. Its not quite so bouncy looking. Thats real curl, so its a little harder to tame. Its down to my butt, so no more 80's hair. And Im 5'7 155 in that picture.

I want some Nakeds or your Facebook profile..

IML Gear Cream!
lol oh yeah, I dont like to vacuum, Id prefer tile.
And no facebook honey, the bf might get a little jealous of all the new attention. :kissu:

I already found your FB profile by clicking on that picture you posted. We both have a mutual friend. :thinking:

I don't know him, must be through mafia wars or something.

Hmm, I prefer her blonde hair. Looks good. Bet she's one of those chicks that you can smell a mile away too. Love that shit.

Bet that puss smells like the perfume counter at Macy's.

Word!

I'm beginning to sport wood just thinking about it. :ohyeah:

I would def rummage through that hamper for her soiled panties.

Fuck it, just stick em to the wall after that...

Hmm, I wonder if she wears them. Maybe cause it's so hot down there she doesn't...

You guys are funny, thats my Junior League picture. I dont like it. Makes me look smooshy, but to be apart of JL, you have to look very conservative.

Back