• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hair Loss

kevinrex86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hi guys im thinking of running a test e and cycle. the only thing is male pattern baldness runs in my family and everything i have researched has told me to stay away from the builders if your prone to male pattern baldness. just wondering how valid this fact. im 24 been training about 3 years am at about 10% bf and live a very active life style. my cycle would look like this
weeks 1-8: 600mg test e EW
weeks 1-12: 500mg deca EW
weeks 1-12: nolva 20mg daily
for the pct i was gonna run clomid 150mg qd for 3 wks and hcg for 2 wks along with DHEA. please tell me what u think. also wondering if running the clomid instead of nolva during the cycle would be healthier for the hpta.

No, no, no.

If this is your first cycle I would do:

Week 1-12: 500mg test e/w

And if you really want to throw the deca in there, take:

Week 1-11: 4-500mg e/w

You must stop with the deca ONE week before you stop with the test..

Then PCT 2 weeks after last test shot.

I think most will say to take HCG DURING cycle also, not AFTER... And 100mg clomid is probably good enough.

Don't forget the AI also.
If this is your first cycle you do not need deca.
Clomid should be ran 100/75/50/50....taper it EW for 4 weeks

Run test only for your first cycle, if you really want to run something else run dbol at 20mg or 40mg ed for 4 weeks as a kick start. Clomid at 50mg ed for PCT not 150 that is just asking for sides. Get some HCG also and run at 500ius twice a week.

No, no, no.

If this is your first cycle I would do:

Week 1-12: 500mg test e/w

And if you really want to throw the deca in there, take:

Week 1-11: 4-500mg e/w

You must stop with the deca ONE week before you stop with the test..

Then PCT 2 weeks after last test shot.

I think most will say to take HCG DURING cycle also, not AFTER... And 100mg clomid is probably good enough.

+1 x rep

thanks for the advice guys. but still wondering how severe hair loss is when running a test cycle for 12 wks. also do u guys think throwing dhea and tribulus into a pct to help restore normal hpta function is a good idea or not.

you dont need that much deca . . 300-400mg/wk is plenty . . higher doses invite unwanted sides . . . up you're test dose if need be

. .oh, you're going to go bald buddy . . bite the bullet and shave you're head. Chicks dig that shit ;)

you dont need that much deca . . 300-400mg/wk is plenty . . higher doses invite unwanted sides . . . up you're test dose if need be

. .oh, you're going to go bald buddy . . bite the bullet and shave you're head. Chicks dig that shit ;)

Once again Gears with the sage advice. I started losing my hair when I was 19. Shaved my head for many years. Going bald is a blessing. Women love large bald men with beards.;)

Too much Deca is not good. Personally, I like to run double the Deca in Test. You definitely want to have Test appreciably higher to avoid issues.

If you're going to go bald this will speed up the process. If you aren't then it won't really matter. At least that's what I have been told.

Back