• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

human growth hormone

Aaza86

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys im 24 and 5ft 8inch tall and want to grow taller, i think iv reached my maximum natural hight because iv not grown any taller in the last year. im the same hight as my dad but my older brother is taller than us both by 5-6 inches, can taking hgh make me grow any taller??? even an extra inch would mean the world to me lol

hey guys im 24 and 5ft 8inch tall and want to grow taller, i think iv reached my maximum natural hight because iv not grown any taller in the last year. im the same hight as my dad but my older brother is taller than us both by 5-6 inches, can taking hgh make me grow any taller??? even an extra inch would mean the world to me lol

Once your growth plates fuse.... you can't grow vertically. At 24, chances are that has happened. Sorry :(

Only way to get taller is follow that movie Gattaca, at your age. Sorry bro.

/V

You're way to late, like chronicelite said your growth plate are fused. The only way to grow in out, not up.

so wot about people who have giantism syndrome?? dont ther growth plates ever fuse??

so wot about people who have giantism syndrome?? dont ther growth plates ever fuse??

Good question. But with out confirmation, I do believe they also reach maximum height once growth plates are fused. However many bones will continue to thicken, as well as hands and feet can grow. Plus organs, and all sorts of other neat stuff, lol. You just can't gett taller or a longer schlong, lol.

But some neanderthal like eyebrows might be a good look for you :wacko: J/k

Lay on a bed. Hold onto the headboard and have someone pull at your feet.

Report back in 10 days.

I think science has seen it as late as 25, but MOST likely those plates are closed.

Yah you have reached your max height bro.. BUT !! All is not lost.. GH is the greatest thing ever !! Don't worry about being that tall.. take that height that u were granted and consider it a blessing.. because when you max out your frame with muscle you'll be a stocky muscular bastid !! Hahaha... a 6ft 1" frame like MINE is Hard as shit to fill out !! :)

IML Gear Cream!
cant hgh thicken the bones? so if each verterbrea in ur spine got a little thicker and ur ribs got thinker ur hips etc... wouldnt u "inflate" some? thus being taller

My buddy said he knows a Italian guy who took HGH at 27 and I dont know what else or how much but he grew from 6'1" to 6' 5" also put on like 30lbs. So you might have a shot only thing, his daddy bought him a Hummer so I'm guessing based on that he's pretty loaded which allows hefty doses.

move to southern california, more than half the population is hispanic, you'll be a giant.

Back