• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

mixing defferent test

klc9100

HI-Tech Redneck
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm piecing together a cycle. i have some test e in grapeseed oil, from ugl. it's supposed to be 250 mg/ml (but who knows). i have some test e in safflower oil, from ugl. it's supposed to be 250 mg/ml (but again, who knows). i have some test c in cottonseed oil, from the pharmacy. it is 200 mg/ml.

my question is this, to keep my doses equal (E3D) and my levels even, can i mix all of those together so i will have a uniform blend to shoot every time? i assume mixing test e & test c would be fine, but i didn't know if the different oils would mix.

if this is a stupid question, i appologize. i'm new and trying to learn.

thanks

In theory you can mix them together. Ok I am going to break it down for you. Mixing the two test E's will do nothing but make it more ml's because it is the same compound and same mgs/ml. If you were to mix one test E with the test cyp...your test cyp and e will be dilluted. Lets pretend they are 10ml vials....if you mix the test cyp with the test e...you will have a total of 20 mls...your test E will now be 125mg/ml and cyp will now be 100mg/ml...so every cc will give you 125 e and 100 cyp. This will work if you wanted to bang 225mgs!!! This will not work for other compound like prop and cyp or prop and E, because prop is drastically lower mg/ml. if you mix all three together you will have 166mg/ml of test E and 66mg/ml of test Cyp in each cc. that is 232mgs/ml of test...You may have to bang 1.25 cc's to get 290mgs.
I hope this helps and is not too confusing lol

Most oils are soluble to each other. You should not have any problems mixing together. I would just put in a 30ml vial, bake 260 for 45min it to sterilize. The completed solution will be 233mg

Now the only problem is if the oils will all mix. They should in theory, but if one has a light viscosity, then it will float. after you mix them together, i would heat the mix, which may or may not do anything for the oils blending. try it is a syringe first...pull 1 cc of each, leave air in the syringe and shake it all up....stand it up and give it a couple mins....if they look separated then it is a no go.

i'm piecing together a cycle. i have some test e in grapeseed oil, from ugl. it's supposed to be 250 mg/ml (but who knows). i have some test e in safflower oil, from ugl. it's supposed to be 250 mg/ml (but again, who knows). i have some test c in cottonseed oil, from the pharmacy. it is 200 mg/ml.

my question is this, to keep my doses equal (E3D) and my levels even, can i mix all of those together so i will have a uniform blend to shoot every time? i assume mixing test e & test c would be fine, but i didn't know if the different oils would mix.

if this is a stupid question, i appologize. i'm new and trying to learn.

thanks

It's not a stupid question at all. In fact it's a good question.

Yes you can do it. You won't really know the mg per ml but as long as you're using it every 3.5 days your blood levels will stay stable and you shouldn't have any issues.

I would just shake it a little before drawing it out of the vial, wait for any bubbles to disapate.

Good luck.

Now the only problem is if the oils will all mix. They should in theory, but if one has a light viscosity, then it will float. after you mix them together, i would heat the mix, which may or may not do anything for the oils blending. try it is a syringe first...pull 1 cc of each, leave air in the syringe and shake it all up....stand it up and give it a couple mins....if they look separated then it is a no go.

Good idea to heat it up after mixing it. When you're transfering oils from one vial to the next you might get some type of bacteria in it, baking it will kill off anything that shouldn't be there.

Good post.

I don't know if I ever heard of people using Safflower before, but I've never had a problem mixing various oils. I'd probably leave the gear in the vials and only draw as neccessary.

I don't know if I ever heard of people using Safflower before, but I've never had a problem mixing various oils. I'd probably leave the gear in the vials and only draw as neccessary.

lol, isn't that a cheap type of oil? i think that is the trend these days for most food additives and why not roids. colorless oils make really good looking gear.

I use jerry curl oil to make my gear ..ahahahahah

Back