• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ancillaries

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How should the following ancillaries be used in my cycle?

Arimadex .5 mg EOD from day one.
HCG 250 iu's 2x wkly day before each pin.
Clomid for PCT

Questions are:

Do I run Arimadex at .5 mg EOD thru whole cycle?

Do I pin the HCG in the same spot as the gear through the whole cycle? So basically, will I pin HCG then follow with gear? How should this be done?

How do I run the Clomid? It's my understanding to run it for four weeks after cycle. So do I begin after last pin? What is the mg and frequency to take?

Says to keep Nolva on hand and use as needed in case of Gyno.

Cycle will be simple. 250 mg of Enanthate twice a week for 10 weeks, possibly 12. Can someone help me formulate a good cycle with the above?

Also, is there anything I can stack with the Enanthanate to jump start the cycle other than say a Dbol? I know it takes the Test four weeks to kick in. It'd be nice to put something else in there that will work immediately but if Dbol is the only solution, I'll do it.

help

i can tell you the best thing to kick it in with is test prop every other day for about 3 weeks

How should the following ancillaries be used in my cycle?

Arimadex .5 mg EOD from day one.
HCG 250 iu's 2x wkly day before each pin.
Clomid for PCT

Questions are:

Do I run Arimadex at .5 mg EOD thru whole cycle?

YES, but stop when pct starts.

Do I pin the HCG in the same spot as the gear through the whole cycle? So basically, will I pin HCG then follow with gear? How should this be done?

Not sure, I never used HCG.

How do I run the Clomid? It's my understanding to run it for four weeks after cycle. So do I begin after last pin? What is the mg and frequency to take?

Start clomid 2 weeks after last injection..100/75/50/50....each one of those is a week...so first week 100mgs...next week 75mgs...and so forth.

Says to keep Nolva on hand and use as needed in case of Gyno.

Correct, nolva is for emergency gyno attacks...but Arimidex will most likely keep gyno at bay.

Cycle will be simple. 250 mg of Enanthate twice a week for 10 weeks, possibly 12. Can someone help me formulate a good cycle with the above?

1-12 test e @ 500mgs EW
3-14 arimidex @ .5mgs EOD
1-14 hcg @ 500iu's EW (250ius 2x's EW)
15-18 clomid @ 100/75/50/50

Also, is there anything I can stack with the Enanthanate to jump start the cycle other than say a Dbol? I know it takes the Test four weeks to kick in. It'd be nice to put something else in there that will work immediately but if Dbol is the only solution, I'll do it.

Like stated above, you can kick with test prop, but I would take it:
1-3 test p @ 75mgs ED

the only thing i would add to pyes as hes got it right is instead of the dbol try tbol to kick start your program and use the adex only if needed as it takes away estrogen and estrogen takes away some muscle size. but its up to u how u run it if u need only in my books.

Should the Clomid be taken daily? Says 100 mg in first week. So say its taken daily, that means I need to take about 14 mg a day. What frequency should the Clomid be taken to reach the 100 mg? Not sure about the half life of Clomid so I'm not sure.

Should the Clomid be taken daily? Says 100 mg in first week. So say its taken daily, that means I need to take about 14 mg a day. What frequency should the Clomid be taken to reach the 100 mg? Not sure about the half life of Clomid so I'm not sure.
It's 100mg a day every day for the first week. Take it at the same time each day.

It's 100mg a day every day for the first week. Take it at the same time each day.

correct...then the next week is 75mgs ED...then 50mgs ED for 2 weeks

Back