• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1000iu hCG EW... Why not?

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know lots of you abusers use 500iu/EW of hCG taken 250iu/2XW.
I personally take 1000iu (500iu/2XW). Most manufacturers suggest using the 5000iu (like most of us get) in 30-60 days (closer to 30). So why not just dose like I do and use all 5000iu in 5 weeks?

When I was first prescribed HRT my was I was told to take 2000iu once a week. Noe that I blast and cruise I run 500iu 2-3x's a week depending on my AAS use at the time.

500iu HCG twice weekly is the MINIMUM to restore ITT levels in males using testosterone.

werd . . been using 1000iu/wk for 5 weeks, (5000iu amp) have 10 weeks off then crank it again . . swinging nutz I have :thumb:

Werd! Swinging nuts... Good times.

I also feel like my libido/performance is better too.

GhcgCH!

500 2x per week.

Right, I was asking more along the lines of:

Start at 250 2x /w then eventually ramp up to 500 2x /w.

I was thinking that atrophy occurs over the first few weeks. So would you want to sub-q that much HCG at the start?

Also, do you get concerned about your leydig cell sensitivity with that high of a dose or do you consider 1,000 /w just right?

250 2x/ew works fine for me so I feel no need to ramp it up..keeps the boys normal size lol

IML Gear Cream!
Right, I was asking more along the lines of:

Start at 250 2x /w then eventually ramp up to 500 2x /w.

I was thinking that atrophy occurs over the first few weeks. So would you want to sub-q that much HCG at the start?

Also, do you get concerned about your leydig cell sensitivity with that high of a dose or do you consider 1,000 /w just right?
Yup, start at week 1.

No, I am not concerned with leydig sensitivity with this "small" of a dose.

Back