• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Jay Cutler: 'I don’t do steroids' – 2010 interview

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Jay Cutler: “I don???t do steroids” ??? 2010 interview by Anthony Roberts My Canadian friends over at Muscle Insider have been good enough to post a link to a television show up in Canada, where, in a recent episode, Jay Cutler denies using steroids. The show is called ???Next Question??? and it airs on TSN, [...]

Read More...

what a fake

I would think he'd just avoid the question if he is worried about appearances. Doesn't help to flat out lie.

big deal. everyone knows he does. thats just how it is. if he says that he does openly he becomes a target for government agencies looking to make a name by having a "big name" bust. our government is so fucked up right now. this sucks

He doesnt do steroids and I have massive 12 inch wide cock.

so you spend most of your sexual time on the farm then, huh? just like Gaz. though i think his is for another reason. ;)

big deal. everyone knows he does. thats just how it is. if he says that he does openly he becomes a target for government agencies looking to make a name by having a "big name" bust. our government is so fucked up right now. this sucks

I'm not surprised, but I just think if he is worried about all the issues you mention, and unfortunately, he should be, then the best thing to do is avoid talking about it entirely, and use the governmental situation as the reason. The whole thing is very unfortunate.

I'm not surprised, but I just think if he is worried about all the issues you mention, and unfortunately, he should be, then the best thing to do is avoid talking about it entirely, and use the governmental situation as the reason. The whole thing is very unfortunate.

agreed. i think he would be better off just not commenting on it, but oh well. either way this blows over pretty dang quick. yeah, he is using steroids. everyone knows so he shouldn't even be asked about it. to even think of telling people you don't use when you are that big is kind of funny. "I walk around at 300lbs with 5% bodyfat beccause of genetics and CellTech!" :roflmao:

Probably more concerned with his sponsorships.

Muscletech for example has let guys go for admitting steroid use.

All about the might dollar.

IML Gear Cream!
I knew it was because of celltech! Seriously though, how much does he have to lose by saying he does use? Not just the goverment, but also his sponsers. If I was him I would deny it as well. I thought it was an entertaining interview.

Maybe someone is starting trouble with him and the only means for defense with his freedom is for him to get rid of them, by saying such. :shooter:

Look, I believe the Steroids should be legal, but still that isn't jack for many that are on the war path for those that use them to be the best they'd want to be with them:clapping:

We love ya Jay Cutler,

He's a honey... 12 inches or NOT!!!:kissu:

I didn't realize that. interesting. further proof that Muscletech is a bunch of douche bags who view body building as a way to make money off people. bunch of fuckers

Isn't it always. Probably why I don't have any!

Of course he fucking denies it .. . you want the NotTheDEA knocking on your door to confiscate your gears? Stick to the 3D's . . . Deny-Deny-Deny

. . .even for horse-fuckers like bio-chem getting caught in the act: "No Sir, I am not having sexual relations with this here pony"

3D's :thumb:

Of course he fucking denies it .. . you want the NotTheDEA knocking on your door to confiscate your gears? Stick to the 3D's . . . Deny-Deny-Deny

. . .even for horse-fuckers like bio-chem getting caught in the act: "No Sir, I am not having sexual relations with this here pony"

3D's :thumb:

As he wipes the boatload of cum off his ass.

The last few posts have been freaking awesome. lol. maybe the best tangent ever for a thread considering the original post. hahhahah

im prevented from spreading reputation around at the moment, but you guys will be getting some rest assured. fucking hilarious

i like where it says he finds other female bbers not attractive, i love female bbers myself. but i cant believe that jay cutler uses gear, iam totally fucking shocked now. here all along i thought he was all natural, i didnt think he used epo, slin, hgh, anything like that, wow. god, u guys opened my eyes.

i like where it says he finds other female bbers not attractive, i love female bbers myself. but i cant believe that jay cutler uses gear, iam totally fucking shocked now. here all along i thought he was all natural, i didnt think he used epo, slin, hgh, anything like that, wow. god, u guys opened my eyes.

Well atleast Ronnie coleman was clean.He is a cop no way cop's break the law and due roids

:roflmao:

jay%20cutler.jpg

Back