• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bridging opinions!

bahahahah 19 years old and bridgeing between cycles you are a idiot trt here you come good work jr.Are you the same guy who said bulking on cycle is not legit bulking,yea thats you

when did i say bulking is not true bulking on cycle? you really didn't pass 3rd grade english..it's funny how retarded some people are.

I said there is not such thing as bulking why cutting dumbass motherfucker...

Once again, stop talking shit until you post some pics up bitch! :jerkit:

when did i say bulking is not true bulking on cycle? you really didn't pass 3rd grade english..it's funny how retarded some people are.

Chill out, nobody but you is typing cuss words.

Anavar is going to keep you shut down. The ONLY way to recover is to come off and do a full PCT OR bridge with test (the safest option) or another AAS.

Going to be bridging in between my 2nd and 3rd cycle with 20mgs of Anavar/ED, hoping to keep most of my gains and possibly even gain a few more pounds would be nice.

What are your guys opinions and past experiences with bridging?
Bridging is not a good idea.

cruise with test, or pct

Originally Posted by stfuandliftbtch
you both are fucking retarded... You cannot BULK while CUTTING dumbass... Im half your age and my common sense kills your knowledge...fucking dumbasses these days..

Bulking = adding mass

adding mass = adding muscle and fat

Sure, you can cut and add muscle while on steroids, but i wouldn't consider that legit "bulking"

Maybe you bulk like a pussy and are scared to add fat because you are an insecure little bitch.. But REAL men, bulk, real bulk... Ever heard of Lee Priest? Probably not, why? Because your an idiot.... Look at his off season bulking, THAT IS REAL BULKING
:owned:

IML Gear Cream!
All anabolic agents shut you down to some extend.

there are studies that show that low dosage anavar will not suppress you but then again why take that chances? especially if you are 19years old,, if you are 19 take a break time on time off man,, trust me i speak from experience here so that you do not wind up at later in life having to be on HRT at 29years old,,,
I see them every day at work.. not 29 but guys that are 30 with single digit test numbers.

First off you need to shut your cum dumpster and stop spewing obscenities to the vets of this forum. You are 19. You do not know anything yet. The proof you dont know anything is that you get all your info from forums and the internet and believe it.

Show some respect to the members of this forum or go back to BB and AM with the rest of the dicks that dont respect anyone. Please be nice to people on this forum!

i switched to this forum to get away from assholes on other forums..but legend killer has been up my ass

not yet put us in a closed cell then you will experience me up your ass
:kissu:

there are studies that show that low dosage anavar will not suppress you but then again why take that chances? especially if you are 19years old,, if you are 19 take a break time on time off man,, trust me i speak from experience here so that you do not wind up at later in life having to be on HRT at 29years old,,,
I see them every day at work.. not 29 but guys that are 30 with single digit test numbers.

yep then it's bye bye ambition.Let's say you cant afford to go to the doctor once your on trt(insurance cut whatever)can't get no test then your really introuble.Bridgeing between cycles will get you no were at your age or even mine.

yep then it's bye bye ambition.Let's say you cant afford to go to the doctor once your on trt(insurance cut whatever)can't get no test then your really introuble.Bridgeing between cycles will get you no were at your age or even mine.

Hes really gonna be screwed now with this new healthcare bill. The governments not gonna pay for TRT!

Hes really gonna be screwed now with this new healthcare bill. The governments not gonna pay for TRT!

yea there gonna be a shitload of cuts I hear my insurance plan already sucks:geewhiz:

why will it do nothing for me at my age? :thinking: it will help me keeps my gains..

you can keep most of your gains with a good pct and pushing yourself hard in the gym untill your ready for your next cycle at 19 I think you should have waited but o well who am I?Why risk fuking yourself up for a few pounds of muscle?

IML Gear Cream!
Becoming a professional bodybuilding is my dream...ill do whatever it takes to get there...It may take off 10 years of my life, ruin relationships with my friends and family(which it has) and possibly make me unable to have children, but those are some sacrifices I am willing to make.

"If you don't invest very much, then defeat doesn't hurt very much and winning is not very exciting."
- Anonymous

It's OK. I started at 19 as well. Bad idea but I turned out alright.
Long cycles will wreak havoc on you though, but it's always recoverable in my experience.

Anabolic Steroids

Body Building products with the finest ingredients. There are also many tips on weight lifting, bodybuilding, fat burning, gaining weight, losing weight and much more..Plus there are really cool special offers just for you on almost all the items.

At what age can you safely consider bridging and how effecting would it be in gaining some serious mass after a cutting cycle?

Last edited:
At what age can you safely consider bridging and how effecting would it be in gaining some serious mass after a cutting cycle?

Everyone is different, there is no one size fits all answer.

Back