• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Jay Cutler on Flex's cover - Unbelievable Massive!

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Jay Cutler on Flex's cover - Unbelievable Massive!

attachment.php

attachment.php

That is a great photo. He looks absolutely fantastic. Size, symmetry and very vascular.

that photo looks fake in a way. hes that big but i dont no somethings not right, it looks enhanced lol.

that photo looks fake in a way. hes that big but i dont no somethings not right, it looks enhanced lol.

werd . . his face looks cartoon-like . . more so that usual. Fucking air-brushing :thinking:

werd . . his face looks cartoon-like . . more so that usual. Fucking air-brushing :thinking:

I don't like the first picture with the brick background...almost looks like he's in a bathroom stall or something. The black&white in the 2nd picture looks goofy as well.

His hair doesn't look right. It's not the classic bowl cut-cutler and it's also not spiked up like it was in September. Reminds me of old man hair.

Nothing against Cutler here, just not a fan of photographers decisions.

All airbrushed and digital enhancements. Looks cool but in reality he's has a more bloated look to his muscles.

All airbrushed and digital enhancements. Looks cool but in reality he's has a more bloated look to his muscles.

I am sure the shoot was right around the Olympia. their may be some airbrushing but he could just be in his best shape.

Much respect to Jay, looks huge here, but I dont believe I have ever seen his abs looking that great.

IML Gear Cream!
He looked great I saw it today as I waited for my prescription

I also saw this one guy Flex Lewis...Have to look around for photos of him.

Back