• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Congrats Texas!

awesome series. josh hamilton is a stud. way to go mino in giving props to the victors on this one

I was impressed with their play last year, hopefully they can continue this was for years to come.

growing up in washington im a mariners fan, but considering thats like being a cleveland browns fan for sports team pain, i can at least respect the kind of team the rangers have. nolan ryan has done a hell of a job up there putting that team together

Texas was clearly the better team. It is great to see a club that was so close to extinction only a year ago turn things around and be so successful. I think their new ownership group will be able to continue the trend in the future, and that Texas will remain a team to be reckoned with for many years to come. Hate to see the Yankees go down in flames and play so poorly, but I do love good baseball, and Texas is cooking on all burners right now. Plus, Nolan Ryan is one of my favorite players of all-time, so I'm glad to see he is involved with the turnaround so deeply in Texas. He is a class act all the way.

growing up in washington im a mariners fan, but considering thats like being a cleveland browns fan for sports team pain, i can at least respect the kind of team the rangers have. nolan ryan has done a hell of a job up there putting that team together

I grew up in Seattle too. I feel you.

You really have to admire what the Rangers did this year! This was a franchise that was in big trouble at the beginning of the year. What a turnaround....

Back