• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hot or Not: Jordan High Heels

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

attachment.php

If there was ever any product worthy of a hot or not discussion, it is this one. I recently saw Jordan High Heels and was left speechless.

Jordan High Heels are apparently pretty popular, popular enough to warrant lots of different colors and styles from which to choose. They are part high heel and part Nike Air Jordan Sneaker and definitely make quite the fashion statement.

I suppose this could be the perfect footwear for that lady who loves the allure of sneakers but wants to add a little pizazz to them. We all know how popular Nike Air Jordan Sneakers are with both guys and gals, so perhaps the high heel style fills a need for a more dressy style.

Jordan High Heels are available online at select retailers and start around $89 for a pair.

What do you think? Are Jordan High Heels hot or not? I am very interested in hearing everyone's opinions. Leave a comment below or tell us on Facebook

Can you buy them with food stamps?

i never pay attention to what the girl is wearing on her feet anyways. unless im trying to get her undressed and then just mention whatever she is wearing is 'cute' and you are good to go

oh my goodness, I hope the little one in the avatar doesn't want these things...I'm afraid to ask...How much?

:dwnthumb:
I would see lil mama and little kim would wear these .. ghetto

ghetto is right wtf! thats like the girls wearing ugg boots here in sc looks so fuckin stupid!!!

IML Gear Cream!
They would look good with the younger crowd.
Heels always look nice. Unfortunately, I cant wear them, I have flat feet and weak ankles, and I am so comfy in my High top Reebox.

Plus, ya dont know when ya gotta run or kick butt. Yepp, love my Reebox.

Ghetto boots! They will probably sell like hotcakes.

attachment.php

If there was ever any product worthy of a hot or not discussion, it is this one. I recently saw Jordan High Heels and was left speechless.

Jordan High Heels are apparently pretty popular, popular enough to warrant lots of different colors and styles from which to choose. They are part high heel and part Nike Air Jordan Sneaker and definitely make quite the fashion statement.

I suppose this could be the perfect footwear for that lady who loves the allure of sneakers but wants to add a little pizazz to them. We all know how popular Nike Air Jordan Sneakers are with both guys and gals, so perhaps the high heel style fills a need for a more dressy style.

Jordan High Heels are available online at select retailers and start around $89 for a pair.

What do you think? Are Jordan High Heels hot or not? I am very interested in hearing everyone's opinions. Leave a comment below or tell us on Facebook

No hot at all or I would have a pair, you know that. I am a shoe whore. Oh, and why are you posting about shoes? You think all my black shoes look the same. :hmmm:

something here screams fake...

Back