• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pre Workout Supplement question

Adamr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I am looking for some good pre-workout supplements, preferrably something with a fat burner & maybe a Testosterone booster.

I currently train 3-4 times per week and supplement with 4 scoops of Whey Isolate per day.

Any advice would be of great help.

Thanks Adam

Almost every prewo will include some caffeine and/or Green The, Black Pipper, or other elements that will increase your CNS activity that will also increase your MBR (read burn more fat, with the right training and diet).

Jack3D, White Flood, NO Shotgun, are just few examples..

From the other side you can't found a prewo that will include elements that will increase your physiological test level. You will need to buy another type of supplement for that.

I recommend Jack3d and NO-Xplode...

Just go with Jacked 3d. Its not to bad on price and the new grape flavor taste pretty good. Make sure you drink plenty of water during workout. A couple bottles. As far as Test Booster I will have to defer to my Natty friends for that one.

So go with Jack3d, and as far as a natural Test-booster I've seen that Tribulus Terrestris is the de facto ingredient, so just pick up a bottle of that... :ohyeah:

Thanks guys, so it looks like Jack3d has a lot of fans & could be a good one to start with.
So, if I go with Jack3D and I have a Whey shake twice a day are there any other supps that you would recommend to go along with them?

Bronk-aid and caffine tabs from fucking walmart :coffee:

Bronk-aid and caffine tabs from fucking walmart :coffee:

Wow......didn't know Walmart had changed their company name! Not sure British councils will allow Asda to add that to the front of their logo.

zinc does fuckall unless your diet is that shit

I DONT recommend NO Explode

I never did like it. I do like Fast Twitch. I usually just drink coffee because I don't want to pay for the fast twitch.

drink coffee and jizz for a test booster :coffee:

Hmmm, that may float your boat captn but not for me I'm afraid!

I'm coming out with a pre-workout stim in a few days with my company. We're taking limited time orders for 22.00 a piece right now, and it will sell for 24.95.
Go to Beyond Nutrition or look for us on Facebook

Just ordered mine.

Picked up some All-In-1 as well.

Will start a thread once I finish up my current jugs and move on to Beyond Nutrition's product. :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Hi, I am looking for some good pre-workout supplements, preferrably something with a fat burner & maybe a Testosterone booster.

I currently train 3-4 times per week and supplement with 4 scoops of Whey Isolate per day.

Any advice would be of great help.

Thanks Adam

ECA. The least expensive by far and better than everything else.

I have since changed my mind about Jack3d after doing some homework on the net.

I have instead gone for the following to add to my whey supplement:

Optimum Health Creatine Monohydrate
&
Primaforce ZMA caps

If anyone else has used either of these please let me know your experiences.
We'll see how that goes....

I really enjoy N2KTS. It is the most insane and intense pre workout I have ever taken and I have yet to become immune to it; been taking one scoop since is started.

N2KTS for me too... the new one coming out looks interesting as well

ZMA...they still sell that trash??
Believe it or not, a member at the gym told me " Dude, you have got the try ZMA! I have been taking it for 2 weeks and I have never felt better and benched as much!"

My response. " Uh, okay"

Back