• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

2nd Cycle kicks off...

Buzzard

Placeebo Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
...on Oct. 31. Note: I'm 40, HRT (cruise at 200mg of Test).

Current Stats...

6'2", 254, Approx 14-15% BF (May be a skosh lower by then).

1-6 Test C @ 500mg/Deca 300mg
7-10 Test C @ 650mg/Deca 300mg
11-12 Test C @ 800mg
1-12 Proviron 50mg/ED
1-12 Aromasin 10-25mg/EOD - ED (as necessary)
1-12 Cabergoline .5mg/2XW
1-12 hCG 1000iu/EW

Using Heavy's pyramid scheme... I've decided to ramp up the Test dose at week 7 to avoid hitting that week 8 wall. Then, since I'm dropping the Deca at week 10, adding more Test at the same time.

I guess I'll use this as some sort of journal/log (weight/leaness/strength increases/decreases), but I'm not sure that I'll keep up with it... We'll see.:blah:

Please don't post any bad pics & sh!t here, as I'll be accessing this from work... GYCH! :thumb:

:coffee:

Last edited:
Looks good, though I have never used a pyramid method with test. I may take Heavy's advice next run around.

I would get some HCG and bump the deca up another 100mg. IMHO. Good luck and keep us posted.

/V

Looks good, though I have never used a pyramid method with test. I may take Heavy's advice next run around.

I would get some HCG and bump the deca up another 100mg. IMHO. Good luck and keep us posted.
/V

Thanks Vic... I edited it. I knew I left out something on there. The Deca is mainly for joint relief. If all goes well... I may run it again next bulk at a higher dose.

looks good, I def. liked Heavy's post about pyramid method.. Will be running similar cycle in Jan., keep us posted on results

I'll go ahead and add in some info on my diet here too... I've been at a drastic caloric deficit for a few weeks M-F. Carbs are restricted to ultra low except for PWO. None after 7pm unless I train late and then the only carbs are with my PWO shake. I've been re-feeding on Sat/Sun and I've seen good results, but I've hit a plateau (weight/fat loss). The plan now, is a diet that I got from the dude at Iron Addict that is simililar to what I have been doing except the 7000+ cal re-feed is Sat only and then only 1000 cals on Sun with no carbs. I'm not sure what you would call it...

Anywho... The plan is to keep the basic system in place, but upping calories to maintenance (next week) and continuing to up calories until I feel like I'm keeping too much fat. That's the plan anyway. I have a friend that is getting good results with this system (gaining LBM while staying lean).

I know many of you don't believe in a 'lean' bulk, and if I were at < 10% I would do a balls out bulk. But I'm not and it seems to be harder at 40 to cut like it was when I was 25. So anyway... :rocker:

Last edited:
Good luck and keep us posted. I start my third (actually first since I haven't done gear in five years) tomorrow. I'll probably start a log so you all can learn from my experience.

looks good, I def. liked Heavy's post about pyramid method.. Will be running similar cycle in Jan., keep us posted on results

Good luck and keep us posted. I start my third (actually first since I haven't done gear in five years) tomorrow. I'll probably start a log so you all can learn from my experience.

Thanks Brahs

All the Test Cyp I have used (All from GP) is basically clear. This from a new source is yellowish and so is the Deca (Deca is the 10mL on left and Test is the 50mL on right). What do you think? :thinking:

Send me the Test C and I'll let you know if it's fake in about six weeks. That's a nice size bottle!

test i have seen from real pharmacies is always kinda yellowish

IML Gear Cream!
Send me the Test C and I'll let you know if it's fake in about six weeks. That's a nice size bottle!

I appreciate the offer, Bro... But hows about I tell you how it is in about 4-5 weeks? :hmmm: Yeah... It is a big-ol-bottle, huh?

Well... This is UGL too. So, I guess we will find out. :thinking:

I forgot to mention it in the first post that I'm also running T3 @ 50-75mcg/ED.

The only difference in color is the oil used. You can tell nothing by the color of the oil.

Well... I couldn't wait any longer. I was supposed to take one more shot of 100mg Test last night, but I didn't have any drawn up yet, so I said F it.... And drew up 4 pins of 250mg Test C & 150mg Deca. Shot in left delt with no pain, but it felt funny... That's the most I've ever pinned. I was out of 1.5" pins so I'll be pinning delts the next 3 more times. It is kinda tricky drawing up 2 compounds.

Anyway... I weighed in at a tiny 252.4 this morning. The lightest & leanest I've been since about 2004 (235 @ < 10%). Pretty nice, because I haven't eaten that well the last coupla days. T3 can be a wonderful substance. :flex:

Question... What causes post injection soreness? Is it the fact that you are putting .5-3mL of oil into a mucsle? Is it the compound in the oil? Is it the solvents used in creating the batch?

Answer me godammit!!!!

^^^bump^^^

Anyone?:coffee:

Question... What causes post injection soreness? Is it the fact that you are putting .5-3mL of oil into a mucsle? Is it the compound in the oil? Is it the solvents used in creating the batch?

Answer me godammit!!!!

Where did you shoot? Maybe you hit a nerve or you moved the pin around a bit during the shot that caused the soreness. Were you slow in pushing the plunger? But also putting to much liquid during a single shot can cause muscle soreness. I remember reading a reference somewhere that you should limit to 1ml in delts and 3ml in glutes or risk soreness.

good luck mate, hope all goes well, love to see one of those big old bottles over this way i tell ya....lol.

Answer me godammit!!!!

I believe it depends on the quality of the gear and the amount of alcohol in the gear. But I'm no expert. Try doing everything very slow like inserting pin and pushing in plunger. That should help. Also, massage the injection site afterwards and using a heat pad helps. My first shot on this cycle had zero pain. A little soreness but nothing that anyone couldn't handle. It's barely noticable.

It actually wasn't very sore at all. Not much more than the usual .4mL. I was just wondering what causes it.

IML Gear Cream!
2nd injection last night. No news...

Trained Chest/Shoulders yesterday. Doing some small volume work right now. Next week will be a De-Load and then back to a form of WSB conjugate training for 6 weeks and then a few more weeks of volume work again. So here's how yesterday went...

Note: I'm not going to post my warm ups. Just working sets...

BB Flat Bench - 315X10, 335X10, 355X8, 355X6
DB Incline Press - 110'sX10, 115'sX10, 120'sX8, 120'sX7
DB High Incline Flys - 70'sX12 (2X)
Lateral Raises - 30X12, 35X12, 40X10 (2X)
Rear Delt Flys - 30X10 (3X)
Calf Presses - 3 sets for 20

Deads/Back today

Note: My deads SUCK. I've just recently realized that the years of deadlift neglect was dumb, so my goal is just to get stronger every week. We'll see.

Training is 2-on, 1-off, 2-on, 2-off (M,T,Th,F).

3rd Injection last night. When does Deca start kicking in.... 3 weeks?

Tuesday's training session went like this (sh*t, because my lower back was aching like a mthrfkr):

DL - work up to 405X1, 315X8 (2X)
Good Mornings - 245X8 (2X)
Wide Lat Pulldowns 230 5X5
DB Rows - 110's 3X8
Reverse Hyper Ext's - 4X15

Thursday's training:
BB Curls (EZ Bar) - 3X8
Weekend Curls* - 3X8
Preacher curls (4TUT) - 3X8
Smith Shrugs - 3X5
Calf Press - 4X20

* Weekend Curls - I don't know if there is a name for these already, but what I do is DB Hammer curls, but I curl them up to my chin like I'm drinkning a beer. I like them...

:ohyeah:

Stats updated...

Weighed in at 254.6 this morning. I have ramped my calories back up to around 3300-3500. I need to stay cleaner though.

Today's training...

CG BB Bench Press - 315X5, 335X5, 355X5 (2X), 335X4
Weighted dips - +100X5 (2X), +110X5
EZ Bar & Rope cable Ext's - 5X10 (3-EZ Bar & 2-rope)

Say I was thinking about adding some Mast to this cycle... Suggestions on adding it?

Good looking cycle and those some hefty weights!!

Keep it up!

Thanks guys. I feel week fir my size. I'm working on making my deads & square bigger. I want to get my bench to 500.

I just pinned #4 (2 weeks down). I'll weigh in the morning and post Monday & Tuesday workouts tomorrow.

I'm thinking of having the ol lady take some pics.

Okay... Weighed in this morning at 255.6. Slowly getting calories back to 3500 and it's a b!tch keeping it clean. Seems like all I do is eat.

Gym yesterday... Note, I'm revising my plan to 5/3/1 with some volume. Sqats yesterday.

Box Squat (20") - 5 sets 315X5, 335X5, 365X5, 335X5 (2X)
Power squat machine 4 Sets X10-12 (These were hard and blew my quads up)
Extensions - 4X15-20

I decided to change this program last minute, so I haven't dialed it in completely yet.

Back