• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

You can never have to many vials!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not very much... I have that when im low.

lol i only got 3 bottles of Test E :shooter:

I will let Conrad415 stuff do that talking.

:coffee:

between this thread and your subsequent laughable thread entitled 'tricep dips' you've managed to appear dullest most pointless IM member there has ever been, right now your making Richard Gears and the Captain look like a pair of neuro surgeons.!?!?!

Please..stop these aimless threads now

oh and btw your pic in your profile looks like you just sat on one BIG dick!!

IML Gear Cream!
between this thread and your subsequent laughable thread entitled 'tricep dips' you've managed to appear dullest most pointless IM member there has ever been, right now your making Richard Gears and the Captain look like a pair of neuro surgeons.!?!?!

Please..stop these aimless threads now

oh and btw your pic in your profile looks like you just sat on one BIG dick!!

between this post and you lack of intelligence, your post have appeared to be the dullest most pointless post I have ever read.

Please..stop these aimless threads now.. You are not getting yourself anywhere..

and for you to say my pic makes me look like im sitting on a dick seems like you must have a lot of gay thoughts on your mind..

Homosexual? possibly bi? I think so :daydream:

why you keep old bottles around?Just another charge when you get poped imo toss them NOW

Olympic pharma, my favorite can dom supplier!They did lab analysis on this stuff,and they were top notch!

IML Gear Cream!
between this post and you lack of intelligence, your post have appeared to be the dullest most pointless post I have ever read. (if your going to insult my intelligence at least use correct grammar)

Please..stop these aimless threads now.. You are not getting yourself anywhere.. (You, not me, are creating these aimless threads. I am merely POSTING my opinion)
and for you to say my pic makes me look like im sitting on a dick seems like you must have a lot of gay thoughts on your mind..

Homosexual? possibly bi? I think so :daydream:

YOU FUCKING WISH BUDDY :roflmao::analsex:

Interesting return of fire there moron...

Interesting return of fire there moron...

Originally Posted by stfuandliftbtch
between this post and you lack of intelligence, your post have appeared to be the dullest most pointless post I have ever read. (if your going to insult my intelligence at least use correct grammar)

Please..stop these aimless threads now.. You are not getting yourself anywhere.. (You, not me, are creating these aimless threads. I am merely POSTING my opinion)

Homosexual? possibly bi? I think so

YOU FUCKING WISH BUDDY

1.) you know when someone corrects your grammar, they really have nothing else to use as a comback...and if you want to talk about grammar, it is 'if "you're" going to'...not your. Think i learned that in ehhhh 5th grade!

2.) Keep your opinions to yourself because knowone really...hmm..:hmmm: CARES!

And 3, no, i do not wish you were homosexual... here we go with you gay tendencies again..jeezz :jerkit:

:dwnthumb: unfortunately as this is a public forum, idiots like yourself will always be around.. all i ask is that when creating threads please give them some tangible purpose rather than spamming up the board with your trash. Have a good weekend..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back