• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Woman shakes baby to death over Facebook game.

vortrit

Amateur Gynecologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing that was an "unplanned" pregnancy..typically the most unqualified parents or people to raise children.

You would think the cigarette would have calmed her down, but she still came back and went at the kid again. She deserves whatever she gets.

20 years ago this story would have been "Woman shakes baby to death after it interrupted her Jeopardy time" the trash stays the same their forms of entertainment change.....

I'm thinking there's a lawsuit against Facebook for creating this addicting game...Just wondering how I can get on that bandwagon..

20 years ago this story would have been "Woman shakes baby to death after it interrupted her Jeopardy time" the trash stays the same their forms of entertainment change.....

So unfortunately true.

I'm thinking there's a lawsuit against Facebook for creating this addicting game

Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if this were to come true. Even though it was created by Zynga, I'm sure some lawyering would be able to implicate Facebook as well.

In other news, the McRib is back. :ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!
Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if this were to come true. Even though it was created by Zynga, I'm sure some lawyering would be able to implicate Facebook as well.

In other news, the McRib is back. :ohyeah:

They always go after whoever has the deepest pockets, brah.

You would think the cigarette would have calmed her down, but she still came back and went at the kid again. She deserves whatever she gets.

She deserves worse than whatever she gets. Because you know she's not getting the death penalty. Unless a fellow inmate stabs her to death.

:pissed:

Last edited:
^^^They got Dahmer.

And while he murdered 17 men and boys, I'd say shaking your own baby to death over a Facebook game is almost more disturbing.

Especially that boring game, I recall going head to head with my brother or our friends playing Tecmo Superbowl or basketball on the old SNES and throwing the controller out of anger when you got beat but to get angry enough to hurt someone over Farmville, jeezus that's pathetic and obvious she could have been set off by anything....

I'm guessing that was an "unplanned" pregnancy..typically the most unqualified parents or people to raise children.

^^^This is a narrow minded generalization.

My friend was adopted. The adoptive mother starved her on a regular basis. She actually had to steal food out of the trash can. But she was "qualified" to raise a child.

I don't see what the big deal is?

give her break...games can get frustrating.

and babies are just plain annoying...i don't blame her. hahah

man how could you say some sick fuking shit like that.. it was a kid.. obviously you dont have kids and dont need one either.. get the fuck outta here!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Lol...especially when they are fuckin with your facebook game time

and you commend him for sayin that sick shit... fuck you too bro! there was a child that lost his/her life cause of some crack whore bitch playn facebook games.. wtf is wrong with you guys! your just as sick as she is obviously!

She deserves worse than whatever she gets. Because you know she's not getting the death penalty. Unless a fellow inmate stabs her to death.

capt.photo_1288291611370-2-0.jpg

:pissed:

I want to stick me penis in her mouth.

give her break...games can get frustrating.

and babies are just plain annoying...i don't blame her. hahah

I agree. Everyone needs time to relax and it's impossible with a screaming crying baby annoying the shit out of you. It was a simple accident and she shouldn't be in any trouble. The baby was only 3 months old anyway and can be replaced.

I agree. Everyone needs time to relax and it's impossible with a screaming crying baby annoying the shit out of you. It was a simple accident and she shouldn't be in any trouble. The baby was only 3 months old anyway and can be replaced.

Said only for shock value stupid people annoy everyone.

She should be killed with a rubber mallet. And gasoline

Lawl. We wouldn't be reading about this if someone just did that in the first place.

Lawl. We wouldn't be reading about this if someone just did that in the first place.

She just has that pouty expression on her face. That is the kind of face you just want to stick a penis in.

No way she looks like she's partially paralyzed on the left side of her face. I 'd be scared she might have a seizure and bite my dick off.....

No way she looks like she's partially paralyzed on the left side of her face. I 'd be scared she might have a seizure and bite my dick off.....

She has a lazy eye, and she is slightly cross-eyed, too. Maybe I just yearn for the girls we had back home in Alabama. We always called Jacksonville Freakville. There are people in Flordia that could have been in the movie Deliverence.

Last edited:
Back