• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

hey..can i get some help?

j90

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everyone im new and looking for any help i can get. i do read the post and understand finding your caloric intake ect by the calculators given on this site...but no one really wants to help me get started or better understand how to get out of starvation mode. i never feel hungry until dinner time...i know its bad to eat just one meal a day..and i can see the results because at 5'2 im about 133 pounds. i know im not obese but im not average weight either..not tone at all. you would think for eating one meal a day i would be less...im just confused..is my body in starvation mode or not? i read that starvation mode is under 1200 calories but that people are real skinny...which is not me. i know im blabbing im just so confused...i want to be tone and do it on my own but i need a helping hand to start if anyones willing to. i read if i up my calories slowly say by 50 and then so on my body will get use to it but..it just seems like no mater what i eat i gain.

definitely a tweaker dude...stop being such a weird ass. 1 meal a day. lmao

suck it up and eat

everyone is different sir!
To the OP...
I understand your issue.
My brother is 22 years old and he is 5'8 and an unbelievable 101 lbs...
If you think that is small before he came to me for help he was 96lbs...
I have helped him immensely, and over the course of 10 months he has put on 5 lbs.
I can assure you that all the information I have passed on to him I found somewhere in the archives of this forum.
Research. Read. Listen. Watch. and put it all together. and most of all stick to it.
It is going to be extremely hard at first, but I assure you that nothing is impossible.

... just thought i would lift your spirits because that is what we do here at Iron Mag.
Right stfuandliftbitch?

Welcome to IM! :thumb:

Excellent choice my friend :)

its a great site with lots of knowledgeable dudes

If you get a chance come check out my log, link is in my signature always happy to have another bro along for the ride

and feel free to ask away absolutely anything

Back