• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blue Cross Blue Shield to announce health insurance premium hikes.

IML Gear Cream!
What am I wrong about again? The fact that our deficit is 3-4 times more now than in the Bush era, or that the dot com recession started while Clinton was in office?

Ya lost me bro.

You are wrong that the deficit is Obama's. It is all happening right now, but the deficit for FY2010 is 93% from Bush policies (Wars, tax breaks, etc.) Obama's part of the deficit won't even really start taking affect for 2 or so years. You are complaining about Obama for Bush's debt.

In other words, let the tax cuts expire for all and cut and run in Afghanistan and our deficit is nearly a surplus, which would help pay down the debt.

^^ I cannot understand why Americans are now, FINALLY complaining about the annual deficits that lead to the total national debt.

Where were these people in the 80s? 90? (in the 90s it got better) and in the 2000s?

These people either are ignorant or were asleep the whole time.

Even going back 40+ years, Americans that supported the Vietnam war could not have complained about higher taxes. The US Presidents refused to raise taxes to pay for that war, and successive wars. --> end the gold standard.

Americans can go to foreign countries and start wars and get involved in foreign wars -- but they don't have to pay for it.

How do you pay for it? Run deficits.

You can't have it both ways.

You are wrong that the deficit is Obama's. It is all happening right now, but the deficit for FY2010 is 93% from Bush policies (Wars, tax breaks, etc.) Obama's part of the deficit won't even really start taking affect for 2 or so years. You are complaining about Obama for Bush's debt.

Obama's not the president?

Sweet!

Let's say I am upside-down on my house and can no longer pay, and you come in and say you'll take it over. I deed the house to you and you assume the mortgage (debt). I say thank you and away I go. Who's debt is that now? Who owns it?

That was just a silly illustration for lolz. But really, Obama's spending makes Bush look like a miser so far.

I'm having fun!

Back to the original topic if you live in michigan there is a pretty cool website called My ACA Online - Licensed Agents that gives you insurance quotes for multiple companies right there online. brother inlaw writes insurance policies and he told me that all the companies are going up up up from obama

Back