• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

dbol dose for strength gains?

onthedarkside

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am thinking
week 1: 20mg
weeks 2: 30mg
weeks 3: 40mg
week 4: 40 again or see If i can handle 50.

sorta nervous about bloat...But right now I shouldn't be worried about it anyway.
Never used dbol before but Have used a whole lotta other stuff. lol

chime in please.

Are you trying to do an oral only cycle?? If so i wouldn't recommend it. It will shut u down pretty hard. But to answer the question, i have seen good results in strength and weight on just 20 mg a day

How many times have you run d-bol? 50 is pretty high for a first-timer.

Are you trying to do an oral only cycle?? If so i wouldn't recommend it. It will shut u down pretty hard. But to answer the question, i have seen good results in strength and weight on just 20 mg a day
naw on test...500mg weekly and 150mg NPP weekly.....got a bench comp comming up and thinking about adding in dbol for like 4 weeks to get some more strength....the comp is not tested, don't call me a cheater LOL!

for strength you should try tren or halo, dbol will do the job but there are better strength compounds available.

Any reason for running it the way you have laid out?

sorta nervous about bloat

Then dont use dbol. If bloating is a major problem, Id suggest Tbol. Your muscles wont look nearly as full on tbol though.

I am thinking
week 1: 20mg
weeks 2: 30mg
weeks 3: 40mg
week 4: 40 again or see If i can handle 50.

sorta nervous about bloat...But right now I shouldn't be worried about it anyway.
Never used dbol before but Have used a whole lotta other stuff. lol

chime in please.
For a newbie this is fine to feel out the dose but I would run 6 weeks minimum.

Well I ordered the dbol...got some anti-e on hand in case I see some bloat forming....I lift for strength and just eat for strength as well...but let me tell you....NPP+test=veins even tho I am dirty bulking (again I lift for strength, complex carbs very high, and very high protein)

squats and bench is getting very strong.....after the meet I am going to cruise on test @ 250mg a week and maybe some low dose EQ for joints or IGF-1 LR3 injected around knees.....then around february to get ready for a meet I think i should run dbol+test+tren and maybe var too.

Lemme know what you guys think don't want to use too much test at one time(tendons)

surprised u have never used dbol before. that was like the first thing all my buddies and i tried when we got into gear. anyways it is just my experience that dbol doesnt really have to be cycled up or tapered off of some most of ur injectables. i dont think it will hurt if you do it that way just dont think its necessary. tbol is good but i think for what u have coming up (comp) the dbol will prob better suit you; however is bloat is a concern tbol will bloat u a lot less. i personally have had great success controlling the bloat and acne of orals will aromasin. 12.5-25mg/day.

surprised u have never used dbol before. that was like the first thing all my buddies and i tried when we got into gear. anyways it is just my experience that dbol doesnt really have to be cycled up or tapered off of some most of ur injectables. i dont think it will hurt if you do it that way just dont think its necessary. tbol is good but i think for what u have coming up (comp) the dbol will prob better suit you; however is bloat is a concern tbol will bloat u a lot less. i personally have had great success controlling the bloat and acne of orals will aromasin. 12.5-25mg/day.
good to hear. LOL when I first started years ago I ordered some dbol and some customs letter was sent to me...seized =( :owned:

Back