• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Randy Moss waived bye,bye by Minesota Vikings

min0 lee

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SportsNickel.com – In Sports We Trust » Randy Moss waived by Minesota Vikings

NFL Network is reporting that Randy Moss was waived by the Minnesota Vikings on Monday, a day after the team???s 28-18 loss to the New England Patriots.

Moss was acquired on Oct. 6 in a trade with the Patriots for a 2011 3rd-round draft pick, in what ends up being Minnesota just handing over a pick for absolutely nothing in return. It also makes the Patriots look a lot smarter than many thought when the trade was first announced.

Lawl!

When will NFL teams figure out that cancerous wide recievers do more harm than good.
Its amazing how many wide recievers feel that they are bigger than the team and the game. More than any other position in my opinion. Moss, Ocho Cinco, T.O., and some others. Without a decent QB, they are nothing. Being an Eagles fan i saw what T.O. did to that team and not one other player had the balls to knock him out. just saying

Moss is a dickhead. TO is a dickhead. Ochocinto is a dickhead.

When he was playing, I had some reservations about Jerry Rice also.... but these clowns can't even hold his jock strap. Jerry played hard for his team(s). The only rant was not getting SB MVB.... and he was probably right.

Last edited:
Moss is a dickhead, but as a Packers fan I love it when he plays for the Vikings which is every other week, I think.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Used to love when receivers vertured across the middle. Every linebacker in the world loves to separate their body parts from one another, cocky little fucks. I remember reading about Butkus having a fantasy about hitting one so hard that his head actually popped off his shoulders and was rolling around on the field. What a great sport.

New England should claim him off waivers now. basically get a free 3rd round pick and not have to pay him 2 game checks.

LOL...what the hell? The Vikings are a freakin mess.

Makes you wonder about Childress a bit.... Both Favre and Moss have jumped on him.

That said fuck the Vikings..... GO PACKERS!!!!!

Childress has lost control and respect in his locker room. Brett Favre calls the shots. I don't see how Childress keeps his job. Word is the Vikings owner is upset that Moss got cut since he's the one that wanted to get him.

IML Gear Cream!
Childress has lost control and respect in his locker room. Brett Favre calls the shots. I don't see how Childress keeps his job. Word is the Vikings owner is upset that Moss got cut since he's the one that wanted to get him.

Moss's name hasn't officially hit the nfl waiver wires is what i've heard. maybe childress is second guessing things?

Moss's name hasn't officially hit the nfl waiver wires is what i've heard. maybe childress is second guessing things?

It is interesting that the cut isn't official yet....

When will NFL teams figure out that cancerous wide recievers do more harm than good.
Its amazing how many wide recievers feel that they are bigger than the team and the game. More than any other position in my opinion. Moss, Ocho Cinco, T.O., and some others. Without a decent QB, they are nothing. Being an Eagles fan i saw what T.O. did to that team and not one other player had the balls to knock him out. just saying

I would love the see them play together, can you imagine all the bitching they would do?

Boorish behavior also contributed to Moss’ demise

When Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress told his players Monday afternoon that Randy Moss(notes) would be released because “we want good people that are good football players, and this just doesn’t fit,” several of them nodded their approval. Though Childress isn’t especially popular in the locker room, some Vikings were on board with his decision to move on without Moss four weeks after the polarizing wideout was reacquired in a trade with the New England Patriots.
Even before Sunday’s surreal address to the media following the Vikings’ 28-18 defeat to the Patriots at Gillette Stadium – during which he questioned Childress’ leadership while effusively praising his former coach, Bill Belichick, and the Patriots’ organization – Moss had alienated some of his teammates with his brash, entitled behavior, most glaringly in an incident that occurred in the team’s locker room last Friday afternoon, Yahoo! Sports has learned.

As is the team’s custom on Fridays, a local food establishment was invited to the training facility to serve a catered, post-practice meal in the locker room. In this case, a St. Paul restaurant that is a favorite of former Vikings center Matt Birk(notes). As the proprietors helped serve chicken, ribs, pasta and other dishes to Vikings players, Moss paced up and down the serving line and loudly expressed his displeasure with the offerings.

According to one player who witnessed the scene, Moss yelled, “What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn’t feed this to my dog!”

Said the witness: “It was brutal. The truth is, he deserved to be cut after that. It was such an uncomfortable moment. You know that feeling where you just can tell someone feels so small? That’s what it was like being there.

“This wasn’t a chain – it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff. They had a special carving station set up, and there were players and other support staff lining up to eat it. And [Moss] is at his locker saying, ‘You know, I used to have to eat that crap – but now I’ve got money.’ You just felt so sad for them. I had never seen anyone treated like that.

“And by the way, the food was actually really good.”

While Moss had his share of supporters in the locker room, some Vikings had grown disillusioned with his attitude. From the receiver’s uneven effort in practice to his displays of self-centeredness off the field, some veterans believed Moss was becoming a bad influence to young players like second-year wideout Percy Harvin(notes).

You just can't get the "hood" out of some people. Good manners is a direct result of upbringing and he obviously don't have any good manners.

Boorish behavior also contributed to Moss??? demise

When Minnesota Vikings coach Brad Childress told his players Monday afternoon that Randy Moss(notes) would be released because ???we want good people that are good football players, and this just doesn???t fit,??? several of them nodded their approval. Though Childress isn???t especially popular in the locker room, some Vikings were on board with his decision to move on without Moss four weeks after the polarizing wideout was reacquired in a trade with the New England Patriots.
Even before Sunday???s surreal address to the media following the Vikings??? 28-18 defeat to the Patriots at Gillette Stadium ??? during which he questioned Childress??? leadership while effusively praising his former coach, Bill Belichick, and the Patriots??? organization ??? Moss had alienated some of his teammates with his brash, entitled behavior, most glaringly in an incident that occurred in the team???s locker room last Friday afternoon, Yahoo! Sports has learned.

As is the team???s custom on Fridays, a local food establishment was invited to the training facility to serve a catered, post-practice meal in the locker room. In this case, a St. Paul restaurant that is a favorite of former Vikings center Matt Birk(notes). As the proprietors helped serve chicken, ribs, pasta and other dishes to Vikings players, Moss paced up and down the serving line and loudly expressed his displeasure with the offerings.

According to one player who witnessed the scene, Moss yelled, ???What the [expletive]? Who ordered this crap? I wouldn???t feed this to my dog!???

Said the witness: ???It was brutal. The truth is, he deserved to be cut after that. It was such an uncomfortable moment. You know that feeling where you just can tell someone feels so small? That???s what it was like being there.

???This wasn???t a chain ??? it was a mom-and-pop restaurant, and you could tell it was their best stuff. They had a special carving station set up, and there were players and other support staff lining up to eat it. And [Moss] is at his locker saying, ???You know, I used to have to eat that crap ??? but now I???ve got money.??? You just felt so sad for them. I had never seen anyone treated like that.

???And by the way, the food was actually really good.???

While Moss had his share of supporters in the locker room, some Vikings had grown disillusioned with his attitude. From the receiver???s uneven effort in practice to his displays of self-centeredness off the field, some veterans believed Moss was becoming a bad influence to young players like second-year wideout Percy Harvin(notes).

Awwwwe. Poor baby is upset.

What did MOSS do exactly?

Moss did not hustle on the field, dogged it on plays where he could've made plays, and generally acted like a spoiled brat. Deserved to get cut.

IML Gear Cream!
The waiver deadline is 4:00 this afternoon. Is someone going to claim him or what?

I heard they were sending him to play for the Rams.

:lol:

They could use the WR help. :D

The Rams are a young, developing team though and I'm not sure throwing Moss into that mix would be good for team chemistry.

Huh...actually seems like a good fit. Interesting that Tennessee was the only team to place a claim on him.

Huh...actually seems like a good fit. Interesting that Tennessee was the only team to place a claim on him.

others may have placed a claim, we don't know. but first dibs go to those with a loosing record and TN is like 20th of the 32 teams in order

ESPN has confirmed that no other team placed a claim.

Three teams placed claims on Shawne Merriman.

others may have placed a claim, we don't know. but first dibs go to those with a loosing record and TN is like 20th of the 32 teams in order

21 other teams passed on him.

21 other teams passed on him.

teams that weren't going to make the playoffs anyways and know he is nothing more than a hired gun the rest of the season.

Back