• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does anyone actually enjoy pinning?

The Prototype

Performance Enhanced
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've been thinking about doing my third pin on Thursday. I think I've gotten to the point where I actually like it! Is that crazy? This is coming from someone who absolutely feared needles. I've been using 23g 1.5" pins for the glute. Will 23g 1" pins be okay for the glute, quads and delts? I think the 1.5 is way too long for the quad so I just ordered some 1" pins.

You need 1.5" for the glutes.

I've been thinking about doing my third pin on Thursday. I think I've gotten to the point where I actually like it! Is that crazy? This is coming from someone who absolutely feared needles. I've been using 23g 1.5" pins for the glute. Will 23g 1" pins be okay for the glute, quads and delts? I think the 1.5 is way too long for the quad so I just ordered some 1" pins.
Yes...somewhat, I like the subtle excitement...and the post shot feeling of accomplishment.

You need 1.5" for the glutes.

I read a 1" is fine for the glute for people with low body fat. Is that correct or should I continue with the 1.5"?

I use a 25g 1" for delts, pecs, quads and calves...

and no I don't like the injs, there a hassle

the 1st time i had my bro do it i was well scared i h8 needles an the little dick jabbed me 3 times with the same needle coz i moving when it went in lol it don’t bother me now though

i dont like them at all. I just deal with it though, i hate the feeling of the needle in my ass or arms and the feeling of the solution going in its really weird.

I use 25g 1 inch for everything.

I get off on pinning. Between gear and peps I'm pinning ed.

I think you get so worked up for your first pin, when you actually finish you're surprised how easy it went.

I love it. The rush, and as someone else posted that after pin feeling. love it.

I actually kind of like it. Thought I would HATE pinning ed but I have become accustomed to it, feel accomplished after pinning oils, and look forward to pinning my peps :)

I dread it. i hate pinning

i don't like it much at all. But if you can't pin, you can't play

i hate it especially when u use winstrol depot.. thats a pain in the butt

At first it tripped me out. Then I started liking it. Then after using acetate i fu**ing hate it ED.

Haven't started just yet, but I'll let you know.

I've been having fun with botox and other derma fillers, and the blood is a bitch...oh, boy...what am I in for?

:geewhiz:too late to change my mind:ohyeah:

IML Gear Cream!
I'm on winny eod and I hate it. I did my thigh the other day and I was walking around like an asshole all day at work . btw has anyone ever taken winny in the delt ??

I love it. Love the pain and use it for motivation. Test suspension with twice a day injects is the only way to go!!!!!

Yes, I crave pinning Test Prop ED. :)

I love the burning sensation. But I thought I was just psychotic lol.....
The only thing I don't like pinning is Tren because I am always worried about the cough.
Other than that.... pinning is g2g :)

Yes its sad but true if I could afford and also not fuck myself up I would pin twice a day.hehe I find it psychologically helps in the gym obviously.

Back