• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Should be ashamed

ddeal1

The Solution
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You know we are all supposed to be here helpin each other but instead all im seeing is alot of flaming, alot of childish behavior, and alot of non sense. i joined this forum with the hopes of finding like minded people to talk with and to get cycle advice from and occasionally to share opinions with. i leave an opinion in a thread that was trashing obama and some guy stripped me of reputations for that opinion, i then create a thread askin someone to re-up my reps that had been taken for no reason and some gave reps but most took more away. so u know what if im gonna have em taken it will be for somthin worth while. I can only think of a handful of people here that arent just absolute fuckin babies. and in my opinion most people here have absolutely no business doin any kind of juice..... hell ur still actin like kids and kids shouldnt be juicin. Grow the fuck up. anytime i see someone on here askin for some genuine advice i see the same babies on here flaming that person over and over, you know what maybe that guy really needed some help!!!!! Heres and idea find some AAS that will bulk up your personality, or maybe you need a cutting cycle for your personality to trim some baby fat...... this is the best advice of all....... trade your huggies for a jock strap

Really??? Shouldn't this thread be in 'Anything Goes' or something?

:jerkit:

oh :coffee:

sorry u feel that way . i have found nothing but helpful people but u must do some homework. my first cycle i leaned on some key people but also was open for opinions . i repped u cause i am here to help and learn and go from there. but general questions usually are met with general comments whether smart comments or not . but if u post ur diet , ur goals, your stats now, your example of what you wanna do and your training and layout people will see ur seroius and then assist from there. but they won't do the work for you .

good luck and hope it helps

I've been negged for posting ' :coffee: '

WGAF???

:coffee:

I agree with u on that one bro. I got a shit load of negs for a couple "bad questions". Which is bull shit cuz the reason ppl ask questions is cuz they want u to help them know. Check my profile. Got negged for stupid stuff...I am enjoying my stay here and dnt flame or neg anybody. Thanx for all the help from everyonee.

Maybe you should go back to AM or BB. People get negged for asking the same stupid questions that get asked everyday over and over again.

IML Gear Cream!
I thought you got some good advise in your first cycle thread. Sure it was blunt advise but it was the truth and that is what you needed to hear. I was hoping to see you grab your goals by the horns (like one person advised) to "get into Rocky mode" and shed some unwanted fat. I was also hoping you'd do so and post some pics to prove how dedicated you were.

Your questions will be treated with a lot more respect if you take a little time to research and don't simply expect to be spoon fed information.

The people here are helpful if you show that you genuinely trying to learn.

wtf, why do you care about your reputation on the internet...worst case scenario if it really bothers you, ya make a new name and start fresh. :jerkit:

Oh and Dark geared, that video in your sig is hillarious, I stop and watch it everytime I see one of your posts.

You start a new topic whining about being negged on an ONLINE FORUM and have the nerve to say everyone else is "actin like kids".

Oh the irony.

Sit down, shut up, and maybe you'll learn something.

ddeal1, first you begged for your rep points back and now your telling people that they should be ashamed for not repping you and giving you all of them pretty red things that are going to make a much bigger better super body builder. People will break your balls on this forum, but i don't belive calling people babies is gonna get you many rep points. at least not any pos rep points. good luck on your quest to improve yourself. i wish you well.
Now STFU, read, learn and google what the word banter means.
:coffee:

You know we are all supposed to be here helpin each other but instead all im seeing is alot of flaming, alot of childish behavior, and alot of non sense. i joined this forum with the hopes of finding like minded people to talk with and to get cycle advice from and occasionally to share opinions with. i leave an opinion in a thread that was trashing obama and some guy stripped me of reputations for that opinion, i then create a thread askin someone to re-up my reps that had been taken for no reason and some gave reps but most took more away. so u know what if im gonna have em taken it will be for somthin worth while. I can only think of a handful of people here that arent just absolute fuckin babies. and in my opinion most people here have absolutely no business doin any kind of juice..... hell ur still actin like kids and kids shouldnt be juicin. Grow the fuck up. anytime i see someone on here askin for some genuine advice i see the same babies on here flaming that person over and over, you know what maybe that guy really needed some help!!!!! Heres and idea find some AAS that will bulk up your personality, or maybe you need a cutting cycle for your personality to trim some baby fat...... this is the best advice of all....... trade your huggies for a jock strap

You suggest that the good people on this forum grow-up? Let's review: You posted an advocacy political opinion. Instantly, you guarantee yourself a negative reaction that ranges between 45%-55% depending on the politics of the forum. Naive? Yes -- shame on you, not us. Then you start a new thread requesting positive reps -- an egocentric whine for approval that guarantees a negative response from non-whiners which, on this tough forum, ranks in the 90th percentile. Finally, your spelling and sentence structure are at a sixth grade level, and your use of multiple exclamation points is suggestive of a 13-year old girl. My advice to you is twofold: learn to write like an adult, and learn to behave like an adult.

Well said. I would like to add that he needs some vagisil to make his pussy stop hurting!

Back